split apart in a sentence
1) The school would be split apart 21 years later.
2) They were split apart when they entered different high schools.
3) He felt his chest chopped down and split apart .
split apart example sentences4) The earth shook and the rocks were split apart .
5) When the wall went up, families were split apart .
6) The synthesis is a reintegration of what has been split apart .
7) The graduate's skull split apart into four pieces like a coconut.
8) Adam's physical atoms are constantly splitting apart , giving him incredible power.
9) To date, the Weinsteins have kept the movies split apart .
10) At this point, Sadako splits apart into two identical girls.
11) People walk the road to Hel and the heavens split apart .
12) Camps have split apart over the years to enable a quieter campsite.
13) Following disagreements among their leadership, the various Voortrekker groups split apart .
14) What factors can move species further apart after they have initially split apart ?
15) But for a time in 1990 it seemed likely to split apart .
example sentences with split apart16) In this dis-stasis , the modal aspects of consciousness are split apart .
17) The U233 does its thing, splitting apart and releasing high-energy neutrons.
18) The were split apart , like they had burst open from the inside.
19) The endoclitic splits apart the root and is inserted between the two pieces.
20) It already showed numerous cuts and threatened to split apart on the next hit.
21) Riots convulsed the newly independent nations for months as centuries-old communities split apart .
22) Time split apart , Dreamtime emerged.
23) The two groups stayed together until they reached Birmingham, where they split apart .
24) Under their pressure the companies went public, or split apart , or disappeared.
25) My family has split apart .
26) The question: What causes electron-hole pairs (excitons) to split apart ?
27) She thrust and levered, and the roboguard split apart with a shattering crack.
28) For the first time since 1959, the dual headlights were split apart by parking lights.
How to use split apart in a sentence29) The warmth of their present relationship is split apart by a reminder of their sterile past.
30) When the Temple was destroyed, the Shekhina had to flee and divinity was split apart .
31) In the post-war world the fireside has been split apart , indeed subsumed to the kitchen.
32) Last spring Nelson Mandela was released and the USSR began to split apart at the seams.
33) The two had previously split apart in 1990, but continued to share the same essential philosophy.
34) The area around them split apart , but the spot on which each stood was not touched.
35) The formation splits apart as the Valkyrie continues on course, minus most of its verticals.
36) Next Proto-Laurasia itself split apart to form the continents of Laurentia, Siberia and Baltica.
37) These streams of gas and dust can cause the nucleus to spin, and even split apart .
38) The other problem is in between two of his legs it looks like he is splitting apart .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of split apart
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of split apart with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with split apart
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word split apart in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with split apart.
20 examples of simple sentences of split apart. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of split apart
Compound Sentences with split apart
Complex Sentences with split apart
Compound-Complex Sentences with split apart