senior advisor in a sentence
1) Women are accepted as senior advisors much more readily now.
2) I talked to the president's senior advisor .
3) Howard W. Buffett, senior policy advisor .
senior advisor example sentences4) As senior policy advisor , May worked on many critical environmental issues.
5) Gupta has since stepped down as senior advisor to KKR.
6) She also serves as a senior advisor to Barclays Capital.
7) Zimmer was a senior advisor for the Tampa Bay Rays.
8) Serve as a subject matter expert and senior advisor to DHS leadership.
9) He is also a senior technical advisor to M 3 AAWG.
10) He is also a senior advisor for Business for Social Responsibility .
11) Bradley is a senior advisor to the private equity firm Catterton Partners.
12) Gaddafi's senior advisor attempted to reject the idea by tweeting his resignation.
13) He is currently the senior advisor of hockey operations with the Pittsburgh Penguins.
14) She continued there as a senior advisor working about two days a month.
15) Jeff Opperman is The Nature Conservancy's senior advisor for sustainable hydropower.
example sentences with senior advisor16) He now serves as the senior advisor to the Phillies General Manager.
17) Currently he is a senior advisor of the China International Strategy Society.
18) He is a senior advisor to the CEO of Smith & Wesson.
19) Steuben became an American general, and a senior advisor to Washington.
20) He was also President Bush's senior foreign policy advisor during the 2000 campaign.
21) Devine served as a senior advisor to Governor Reagan from 1976 to 1980.
22) Ralph Benko serves as the senior advisor in economic policy at APP.
23) In 1958 he had been assigned as senior advisor to the South Vietnamese Army.
24) Oag pays tribute to Yoyo Nakajima, senior trade advisor in Glasgow.
25) Eric Olson is senior advisor to the Security Initiative of the Mexico Institute.
26) Joining me this morning, the president's senior advisor , David Plouffe.
27) Just remember, Balls and Miliband were senior advisors to Brown at the Treasury.
28) He was named a senior advisor to current GM Mike Rizzo after the 2009 campaign.
How to use senior advisor in a sentence29) In 2000, West worked as a senior advisor to Democratic presidential candidate Bill Bradley.
30) In 2008, Emerson joined private equity firm CAI Capital Management as a senior advisor .
31) Hao Chujun and another chancellor, Liu Rengui, were made his senior advisors .
32) He was a senior advisor and member of the National Security Council under President Estrada.
33) Afeefa Syeed is senior advisor at the USAID Middle East and Asia Bureaus.
34) Maurice Strong is a senior advisor to United Nations' Secretary General Kofi Annan.
35) David Learmond is a senior advisor and senior fellow in human capital at The Conference Board.
36) He subsequently made Zhangsun, Fang, and Xiao Li Zhi's senior advisors .
37) According to Priebus , Larson will remain at the RNC as a " senior advisor .
38) He was thus removed from his chancellor post and made a senior advisor to the Crown Prince.
39) He left Israel to work as a senior advisor with United States-based Electronic Data Systems.
40) CJA was appointed senior advisor to the Peruvian Institute of Forensic Anthropology (EPAF).
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of senior advisor
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of senior advisor with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with senior advisor
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word senior advisor in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with senior advisor.
20 examples of simple sentences of senior advisor. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of senior advisor
Compound Sentences with senior advisor
Complex Sentences with senior advisor
Compound-Complex Sentences with senior advisor