senior adviser in a sentence
1) He was a senior adviser and leader in the U.S. labor movement.
2) Dowst transitioned to the role of senior adviser of the company.
3) Vanderbeek will remain with the team as a senior adviser .
senior adviser example sentences4) Magaddino accepted the position and named Palmeri his senior adviser .
5) Sharon's senior adviser was Raanan Gissin.
6) William Marcus, an EPA senior science adviser and toxicologist was indignant.
7) Elizabeth's senior adviser , Burghley, died on 4 August 1598.
8) Enter : Battleground Texas and its senior adviser , Jeremy Bird.
9) In early 1989, Malek joined the Carlyle Group as a senior adviser .
10) Nancy was a senior policy adviser and spokesperson with the McCain for President campaign .
11) Gifford was the senior adviser to the Interior Ministry, which oversaw the police.
12) Toby Gati is a senior international adviser at the law firm Akin Gump .
13) Carney's wife, Claire Shipman, is senior adviser for ABC News.
14) George Magnus, a senior independent economic adviser to Swiss Bank UBS, commented.
15) On November 27, 2006, Gonzales met with senior advisers to discuss the plan.
example sentences with senior adviser16) He previously served as senior adviser and counselor to then-Gov. Timothy M. Kaine.
17) Nor does Chandrasedaran show that any of these senior advisers performed poorly overall in Iraq.
18) Her senior thesis adviser worked at Blue Sky and recommended her for a job there.
19) Douglas Holtz-Eakin was a senior policy adviser and Nicolle Wallace was senior adviser on message.
20) Douglas Holtz-Eakin was a senior policy adviser and Nicolle Wallace was senior adviser on message.
21) The senior adviser and minister of state Mukhles Chowdhury tried to solve the political problems.
22) Karla Gonzalez is a senior adviser to the Inter-American Development Bank on road safety.
23) David Brandling-Bennett, senior adviser for malaria to the Gates Foundation, addressed the reception.
24) He's a former senior economics adviser to presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush.
25) He also criticised the authority's principal witness, Diana Harrap, a senior schools adviser .
26) Nonetheless, a senior Pentagon adviser told me in mid-February, the spring offensive is on.
27) David Axelrod, a former senior adviser to the president, agreed with that assessment Wednesday.
28) Meanwhile, a senior adviser on state jobs has criticised how the British government appointed the co-chairs.
How to use senior adviser in a sentence29) From January 2010 he was employed as a senior adviser to RMJM, an international architecture firm.
30) Even on the morning of the election, Romney's senior advisers weren't close to hedging.
31) He was also appointed senior adviser on science and technology to the Minister for Trade and Industry.
32) February 10 - Hillary Clinton campaign manager Patti Solis Doyle resigns but remains with campaign as senior adviser .
33) After all , Obama hired a former Transcanada lobbyist to be a senior adviser for his reelection campaign.
34) Mr. Ebai, a senior technical adviser , says economic forces are not the only problems facing cocoa farmers.
35) Never mind that a senior Romney adviser predicted an 11-point Republican convention bounce just a few weeks ago.
36) Katherine Graham, Carleton University's senior adviser to the provost, also spoke highly of the agreement.
37) Glenn Cullen (James Smith) - Series 1-4 - Glenn is senior special adviser to the minister.
38) In December 2012, Kwan was appointed as a State Department senior adviser for public diplomacy and public affairs.
39) The council 's senior strategic adviser for earthquake resilience, George Skimming, was happy to see inquiries rise.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of senior adviser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of senior adviser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with senior adviser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word senior adviser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with senior adviser.
20 examples of simple sentences of senior adviser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of senior adviser
Compound Sentences with senior adviser
Complex Sentences with senior adviser
Compound-Complex Sentences with senior adviser