scenic artist in a sentence
1) He was a " scenic artist ".
2) Oliver worked odd jobs, including scenic artist with small theatres.
3) Scenic Art students benefit from established links with leading freelance scenic artists .
scenic artist example sentences4) Melbourne scenic artist Howard Clark painted the backdrop.
5) William Armstrong (born 1938), painter, sculptor, scenic artist .
6) The Key scenic artist is responsible for the surface treatments of the sets.
7) The scenic artist interprets set designs to meet the specifications agreed with the designer or art director.
8) Since then he has lectured and worked as a Theatre designer and scenic artist throughout Scotland.
9) The Key scenic artist supervises the crew of Painters, and is often a master craftsperson.
10) The sets for "The Miracle" were constructed by the scenic artists Harry Whaite & George Dixon.
11) Beth Sandmaier (Set Designer) is currently a scenic artist at the University of Michigan.
12) Scenic artist F. Sandrue.
13) Check out this ghostly triptych of Mr. Vincent Van Gogh painted by scenic artist Joan Newhouse with ClearColour.
14) The team of painters is led by Jonathan Goodwin, a scenic artist from the Royal Opera House in London.
15) However, the scenic artist added streaks of fluorescent pink and orange Vivid FX Paint to the back of the drop.
example sentences with scenic artist16) Camera angling for these shots must be very precise to match the perspective view the scenic artist has painted on the backdrop.
17) Once illustrated, each backdrop design had to be overlaid with a precise grid pattern as an aid for the scenic artist .
18) There were also exotic constructions like the Indian temple and grotto, designed by George Danson, Belle Vue's scenic artist .
19) He briefly worked as a scenic artist , including painting theatre curtains and props, before joining the staff at Harper's Weekly in 1877.
20) By the 80s, this system had become popular among scenic artists giving Rosco, traditionally a lighting company a new foothold in the scenery market.
21) Thanks to the scenic artists at the University of North Carolina School of the Arts for providing the scenic drops featured in this post.
22) For the past eight years he has been a scenic artist at Barter while also designing sets for a few of Barter's productions.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of scenic artist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of scenic artist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with scenic artist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word scenic artist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with scenic artist.
20 examples of simple sentences of scenic artist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of scenic artist
Compound Sentences with scenic artist
Complex Sentences with scenic artist
Compound-Complex Sentences with scenic artist