say advocate in a sentence
1) Rhodes said fire-prevention advocates worked with cigarette makers to craft the legislation.
2) Either statistic, say advocates of child welfare, is far too high.
3) He says advocates should put the issue before voters with a referendum this November.
say advocate example sentences4) Joseph says the advocates can help explain cultural practices and identify a mother's strengths.
5) But getting a prescription for such items raises other issues, say advocates and insurers.
6) Many people, I would say most, disease model advocates are not aware of this message.
7) Fish says an online learning advocate demonstrates with " chilling clarity" how its deleterious effects can be ignored.
8) He said an amicus advocate wouldn't be in much of a position to help in such cases anyways.
9) Ambassador Terry Kramer said some advocate stronger government roles , but the U.S. wants to leave the Net alone.
10) Mr Williams renamed the body the " Public Interest Tsar" and says the advocate would have too much power.
11) However, the judge said an outside advocate might be helpful in broader cases involving "bulk collections" of data.
12) What's needed, say many clean energy advocates , isn't just high oil prices, but high carbon prices.
13) But a spokesman for the insurance industry says patient advocates -- and the movie "Sicko" -- are unfairly critical.
14) Jain said the advocate is being ... The city is 2,043 ft. above sea-level , half-way between Nagpur and Jabalpur .
15) Let me give you an example ; let us say the gun control advocates got everything and more that they hoped for.
example sentences with say advocate16) Ultimately, say the program's advocates , demographics should play a big role in defeating any move to trim payments to plans.
17) Now, he said , health advocates are focused on land use, growth management and how the built environment impacts physical and mental health.
18) It is in these nations with thriving economies that, say child welfare advocates , wealth has been systematically siphoned away from children and families.
19) Now , having said that, I would also say that gun control advocates have their own expert advisers, in the case of the Congress, usually the ATF.
20) Strickman said prison rights advocates would not get a chance to meet with hunger strikers until Tuesday , so few details were available about their health.
21) Patients are most vulnerable to coordination problems when their recovery doesn't go as planned or a medical mistake has occurred, say advocates , patients and others.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of say advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of say advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with say advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word say advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with say advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of say advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of say advocate
Compound Sentences with say advocate
Complex Sentences with say advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with say advocate