sad affair in a sentence
1) Mm but it's sad affair really int it?
2) It may be rightly concluded that it was a sad affair .
3) Toby returns from a walk and Celia recounts the whole sad affair .
sad affair example sentences4) Grant considered the assault "the saddest affair I have witnessed in the war.
5) DISCLAIMER sad affairs have been heating up in the tiny Alpine republic in the center of the European Union.
6) Terribly sad affair , but the reduction to embarrassment for us all won't be played out on this website.
7) The replay was sad affair as Kerry's Jack Murphy died of pneumonia between the drawn encounter and the second game.
8) Grant wrote to Chief of Staff Henry W. Halleck, "It was the saddest affair I have witnessed in this war.
9) There's no denying they've a wonderful history with 5 European cups, but their fall from grace has been a sad affair for some time now and a warning to other clubs.
10) I hope that you can now see how your president has lied to you, and deceived you, and manipulated you since this whole sad affair began.
11) On the other hand, 1UP.com mentioned that although Roxas' relationship with Xion and Axel is appealing, some of his first missions feel like "lonely, sad affairs ".
12) The sports car race was a sad affair , with but a handful of cars coming to the grid; there were 11 starters and just five finishers.
13) It was a very sad affair , as all funerals are, but was made all the more poignant as they would have celebrated only 17 months of marriage on Saturday.
14) Lord Dalhousie blamed both Campbell and Gough for the " sad affair " from which "there was no objective to be gained." Gough, on the other hand, claimed it as a victory.
15) Yes; my uncle was backwards, and as soon he came into his shop, he told my uncle what a sad affair had happened.
example sentences with sad affair16) "The funeral will be a terribly sad affair featuring a large and loving family weeping for a young father cut down early in life," Humphreys said Wednesday.
17) Wilson records that "This sad affair , which took place on the grounds between Saltcoats and Ardrossan, was long the topic of discourse in town and country, .."
18) ' sad affair ' heroically attempts to put the record straight, putting the blame firmly where it belongs, on the real terrorists - on Britain.
19) MARXMAN: sad Affair
20) Really sad affair
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of sad affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of sad affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with sad affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word sad affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with sad affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of sad affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of sad affair
Compound Sentences with sad affair
Complex Sentences with sad affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with sad affair