rounded arch in a sentence
1) The portal is simple with a rounded arch .
2) Enjoy rounded arches , leaded glass, and beautiful natural wood finishes.
3) The old cloister has rounded arches and ceiling supported by thick wood beams.
rounded arch example sentences4) The lower boundary of thorax assumes the shape of a somewhat rounded arch .
5) The earlier Romanesque style combined massive walls, rounded arches and ceilings of masonry.
6) Vaulted roofs were supported by thick stone walls, massive pillars and rounded arches .
7) It is walled by a colonnade joined by entablatures and capped with rounded arches .
8) Rather the spaces arise as "necessary architectural byproducts of mounting a dome on rounded arches .
9) Their style was characterised by rounded arches , particularly over windows and doorways, and massive proportions.
10) It was a magnificent summer day, with the fabulous, rounded arches and the clear blue sky.
11) Two story steel reinforced concrete structure with seven rounded arch bay windows on the ground level of the front.
12) The focused interior plan of the chapel includes five rounded arches that houses a central and two lateral altars.
13) It has three gated rounded arches above which the words Literature , The Sciences , and Geography are inscribed.
14) Its southern front is dominated by an imposing 5 bay portico of Corinthian columns with rounded arches at each side.
15) The Trident fibula has a rounded arch and long foot and a wide, flat head plate with three points.
example sentences with rounded arch16) Most have rectangular spaces with rounded arch ceilings often divided into four sections, each with a mural of Buddha.
17) Three rounded arches , the central one leading into the main grotto and the outer ones leading into subsidiary compartments.
18) The cellar had beautifully rounded arches leading to different sections which did not correspond to the dividing walls of the houses above.
19) Grand Canal palaces and buildings to look out for include the Ca da Mosto, with its rounded arches in low relief.
20) The cloister, with its monumental rounded arches with a well in the middle, dominates the whole of the Renaissance monastery.
21) Running off the nave south side is the 1868 porch, with door set within a deeply rounded arch opening with a following hood mould above.
22) Groin vaults, rounded arches , paired windows, horizontal courses and other such features continued in use from the 11th century to the early 15th century.
23) The renovation added a rounded arch on the second floor, filled with paned windows and surrounded by terra cotta detailing with the company's logo.
24) The tile roof and onion-dome tower mounted on a square base reflects the former, while wide, rounded arches for doors and windows reflect the latter.
25) The second major design of fibulae has a high, rounded arch ("bogen" in German) instead of the low flat arch of the violin bow fibula.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of rounded arch
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of rounded arch with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with rounded arch
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word rounded arch in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with rounded arch.
20 examples of simple sentences of rounded arch. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of rounded arch
Compound Sentences with rounded arch
Complex Sentences with rounded arch
Compound-Complex Sentences with rounded arch