regulate advertising in a sentence
1) Tobacco advertising is also sometimes regulated to make smoking less appealing.
2) Television advertising is regulated by the Broadcasting Act.
3) In most EU Member States campaign advertising is heavily regulated .
regulate advertising example sentences4) The Federal Trade Commission regulates advertising of OTC products.
5) Traditionally, in Western countries, advertising was regulated under "obscenity" laws.
6) But that did not mean that states were powerless to regulate lawyer advertising at all.
7) The act did not authorize the Federal Radio Commission to make any rules regulating advertising .
8) Currently there are an array of rules which regulate the ways advertising is presented to consumers.
9) The Federal Communications Commission and the Federal Trade Commission regulate advertising at the federal level.
10) Such an approach would be consistent with the ways that states regulate the advertising of licensed therapists.
11) The Code is not intended to replace the many laws and guidelines designed to regulate advertising in Canada.
12) State governments have a variety of unfair competition laws, which regulate false advertising , trademark, and related issues.
13) A separate Consumer Sale and Loan Act was to be a consumer protection statute regulating credit advertising and consumer credit transactions.
14) The statute was designed to regulate advertising about an activity that had been deemed illegal in the jurisdiction in which the broadcaster was located.
15) The final code will regulate the advertising of food and non-alcoholic beverages that are high in fat, salt or sugar on Irish television channels.
example sentences with regulate advertising16) The WHO conference in May 2002 on self regulation of alcohol advertising again called on governments to regulate advertising and was heavily critical of the industry.
17) Congress then revised the commission's mandate in ways that limited their ability to regulate advertising to children (Jordan, 2008).
18) In the 1970s, when the FTC first explored regulating advertising of products targeted to young children, their work was stymied by pressure from the business community.
19) Provisions include measures to accelerate review of devices, regulate advertising of unapproved uses of approved drugs and devices, and regulate health claims for foods.
20) Nestlé continues to draw criticism that it is in violation of a 1981 World Health Organization code that regulates the advertising of breast milk substitutes.
21) your Contributions will not violate any state or federal law designed to regulate electronic advertising ;
22) Section 4 (2) (f) of the Queensland Act refers to "" regulating inappropriate advertising "...
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of regulate advertising
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of regulate advertising with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with regulate advertising
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word regulate advertising in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with regulate advertising.
20 examples of simple sentences of regulate advertising. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of regulate advertising
Compound Sentences with regulate advertising
Complex Sentences with regulate advertising
Compound-Complex Sentences with regulate advertising