regularly advise in a sentence
1) Bill regularly advises public and private clients on capital raises.
2) He regularly advises on areas at the convergence of competition and intellectual property laws.
3) It regularly advises Stockholm School of Economics in Riga on corporate law issues.
regularly advise example sentences4) Stuart has regularly advised the Welsh Affairs Select Committee on transport and environment issues.
5) Rubinstein regularly advised that young pianists should practice no more than three hours a day.
6) The firm also regularly advises Credit Suisse Securities USA LLC on private-label RMBS.
7) Robin Fry focuses on copyright and design rights, and regularly advises Garrard & Co on infringement matters.
8) He regularly advises small, medium and large enterprises on general corporate and commercial matters on an ongoing basis.
9) We regularly advise companies and their boards on making acquisitions, merging, being acquired or fending off hostile takeovers.
10) We have been counsel in three of the four largest-ever completed leveraged buyouts worldwide and regularly advise on first-of-a-kind transactions.
11) Because these branches regularly advise their requirements to the carrier, a secure back-up system is in place to eliminate mistakes.
12) We regularly advise our clients to push for releases as part of every large expenditure associated with licensing or periodic support renewals.
13) We regularly advise legislative bodies and river managers on the best ways to educate whitewater users, which helps everyone enjoy our rivers safely.
14) The lawyers with the Medic Assistance Scheme regularly advise doctors about their prospects of persuading the GMC that they should benefit from EC rights.
15) Alexey Frolov regularly advises on energy and natural resources transactions, with recent examples including Alliance Oil Company's joint venture with Repsol Exploracion.
example sentences with regularly advise16) The firm has a notable sector strength in energy infrastructure, where Moonika Kukke regularly advises E.ON and E.ON Ruhrgas International.
17) He serves on the National Finance Committee of the Republican Governors Associations, and regularly advises candidates for state and federal elective office.
18) We regularly advise private equity and venture capital fund sponsors on a variety of legal matters, including portfolio investments and the formation of new funds.
19) While he regularly advises the NDIT on areas or initiatives that he thinks may be worth pursuing , Mr. Bell said MLAs do not make funding decisions for the trust.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of regularly advise
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of regularly advise with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with regularly advise
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word regularly advise in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with regularly advise.
20 examples of simple sentences of regularly advise. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of regularly advise
Compound Sentences with regularly advise
Complex Sentences with regularly advise
Compound-Complex Sentences with regularly advise