advise assist in a sentence
1) Our lawyers are experienced in advising and assisting doctors in this situation.
2) Her education and entrepreneurial skills enable her to advise and assist small business owners.
3) Junior took over the paternal role and continued to advise and assist Tony.
advise assist example sentences4) Other members of the Appeals Division staff will advise or assist you with procedural matters.
5) MAS will, however, advise and assist you in preparing for the initial meeting.
6) As you know, the Congregation is already being advised or assisted by Vox Clara.
7) The troops staying on would train, advise and assist Afghan security forces and conduct counterterrorism missions.
8) It then becomes the concerned officer's duty to advise , assist and befriend the probationer.
9) The position also entails advising and assisting on non-contentious matters like contracts of employment and settlement agreements.
10) We have been advising and assisting the businesses and individuals of Cardiff and South Wales since 1974.
11) It also has a risk management role, advising and assisting State authorities in minimising their claim exposures.
12) In terms of our mission , this is more specifically known as train, advise , and assist .
13) The aim of any professional involvement must always be to advise and assist parents in solving their own problems.
14) He does, however, go into detail about how the CIA advises and assists the G-2.
15) U.S. forces are well positioned to " advise and assist " Nigerian forces in the search for these girls.
example sentences with advise assist16) IJC will train , advise , assist , and support these operations, and this is a fundamental shift.
17) Iranian security and intelligence services are advising and assisting the Syrian military to preserve Bashar al-Assad's hold on power.
18) R&E staff are recruiting national advisors with a range of expertise to advise and assist with the work.
19) Wenger continued to advise and assist the Tuskegee Study when it turned into a long-term, no-treatment observational study.
20) We will continue to advise and assist Afghanistan's Security Forces to ensure that they can succeed over the long haul.
21) The Multi-Party Co-ordination Service is available to supply details of solicitors who would be in a position to advise and assist .
22) With their new advise and assist mission, it is crucial for Soldiers to have their equipment in Iraq on time.
23) After handing over to the ESC staff we continued to advise and assist in Birmingham, Stockholm, Barcelona and Berlin.
24) The self is also symbolised by the helpful animals that often turn up in fairy tales to advise and assist the hero .
25) Our team have over 20 years of experience in advising and assisting clients in all aspects of UK immigration law and matters.
26) Some of this may seem daunting at first but you will find that your fellow competitors will advise and assist if you approach them with a genuine concern.
27) To this end, it is advisable to retain the services of professionals in the wastewater treatment field to advise and assist in such design and construction programs.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advise assist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advise assist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advise assist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advise assist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advise assist.
20 examples of simple sentences of advise assist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advise assist
Compound Sentences with advise assist
Complex Sentences with advise assist
Compound-Complex Sentences with advise assist