receive appointment in a sentence
1) These candidates received appointments to the highest bureaucratic positions.
2) Many YAFers received appointments to the Reagan Administration.
3) Hebard received appointment as the university's first official librarian in 1908.
receive appointment example sentences4) However, neither Banneker nor George Ellicott received appointments to serve on any such commission.
5) Byrd later received appointments to state offices with responsibilities in the Potomac River and Chesapeake Bay.
6) Others receiving appointments included future president Andrew Jackson, future governor Archibald Roane, and naval officer George Farragut.
7) By the end of August, more than 53,000 Syrians across Lebanon had registered or received appointments to be registered.
8) After Preston's death he received appointment as one of the regular justices of the newly established assize circuits in 1274.
9) In March he received appointment as an aide to the Commander in Chief, along with a promotion to lieutenant colonel.
10) At this point Mathilde was about 24 years old and thus still under the age at which she could technically receive appointment as abbess.
11) After again allying with the Labour Party in 1997, Odlum was returned to Parliament, receiving appointment as Foreign Minister in the government of Kenny Anthony.
12) After America became involved in World War II, Glasser received appointments to several higher-level positions in the government on White's approval.
13) In 1867, he received appointments as brevet brigadier general and major general in the regular army for his services at Fredericksburg and Gettysburg, respectively.
14) Ieyasu seized power in 1600, received appointment as shogun in 1603, abdicated from office in 1605, but remained in power until his death in 1616.
15) • receive appointment reminders for you and your family members' scheduled visits - and if you need to, cancel or reschedule.
example sentences with receive appointment16) " After watching his three older brothers receive appointments to West Point and play for Army, he decided his career would lead elsewhere.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of receive appointment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of receive appointment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with receive appointment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word receive appointment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with receive appointment.
20 examples of simple sentences of receive appointment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of receive appointment
Compound Sentences with receive appointment
Complex Sentences with receive appointment
Compound-Complex Sentences with receive appointment