receive advance in a sentence
1) Many West Coast affiliates received advance warning and refused to air the show.
2) According to the legislation the received advance payment for goods and services includes VAT.
3) You will receive advance notification.
receive advance example sentences4) Per diem advances are not authorized. (2) Retirees may receive advance allowances.
5) Almost five-hundred people received advance tickets; with an equivalent number bought at the gate.
6) Artists of the time produced works only when they had received advance payments for them.
7) Receiving advance copies of scripts, they assigned financial value to each show's anti-drug message.
8) As was the heavy rumour that The Smiths had already received advances for their next five albums.
9) Members receive advance notice of each event via mail and email, and attend all meetings without charge.
10) This legislation would allow for the Indian Health Service (IHS) to receive advance appropriations.
11) Most states also require the gun carriers to receive advance permission from the districts' superintendents or trustees.
12) Review sites that do not give a company good reviews , stop receiving advance copies so they can review them.
13) By mid–January 1955, the Penguins reportedly did not receive advances from Dootone, and problems began to arise.
14) Employers who receive advance notice of an inspection must inform their employees' representative or arrange for OSHA to do so.
15) Some voters on the list did not receive advance notice that they were ineligible to vote until they appeared at the polls.
example sentences with receive advance16) For a subscription of £3 per annum you can be included on the Mailing List and will receive advance notice of all events.
17) Kingston, which had received advance word of the demonstration, took the day off to catch a glimpse of the famous Peace Leader and His chanting followers.
18) The Chinese had received advance information and were ready for them, having been able to concentrate aircraft at the Hankou aerodrome already the day before.
19) It is prudent to check the local newspaper ("Nice Matin") where you will usually receive advance warning of potential problems.
20) A traveler may receive advance payment for expenses such as per diem, mileage, AEA, reimbursable expenses and specified travel and transportation allowances.
21) The British consul had received advance notice of the invasion and was waiting with his associates to assist the troops when they arrived.
22) During the entire period 1993-2003, the share of displaced Appalachian workers who received advance notice of a layoff was 39 percent.
23) Members receive advance info on BJ Shea events, exclusive private parties with the BJ Shea Morning Experience, and special members only giveaways.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of receive advance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of receive advance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with receive advance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word receive advance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with receive advance.
20 examples of simple sentences of receive advance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of receive advance
Compound Sentences with receive advance
Complex Sentences with receive advance
Compound-Complex Sentences with receive advance