radio aerial in a sentence
1) Very like radio aerials , aren't they?
2) Two men in the front in uniform and their radio aerial extended.
3) He shows his amateur radio aerials and introduces his book "Radio Astronomy Projects".
radio aerial example sentences4) In 1923 he sold a patent for improving insulators on radio aerials to a ceramics firm.
5) Six minutes passed before, over distant Kazakhstan, a parachute opened, pulling out with it another radio aerial .
6) When it found her again it ripped away her radio aerials and strafed her bridge with cannon and machine gun fire.
7) We had to fight to make our way through as rifles, packs and radio aerials snagged on bushes and branches.
8) It's interesting to see a substantial radio aerial fitted to this MG, on the passenger side of the scuttle.
9) The 15W stereo fitted to the Honda Civic works well with good radio sensitivity even though the radio aerial is internal - in the rear window glass.
10) One bomb hit "Diamond"s engine room, stopping her engines and bringing down her funnel, mast and radio aerial .
11) Her seaplane disabled "Herborg"s radio aerial , and a warning salvo from "Thor" brought "Herborg" to a stop.
12) Two of "Voltaire's" six inch guns continued to fire, but they scored only one hit on "Thor", disabling her radio aerial .
13) Their low-key appearance made them sleepers, though Soviet and Russian drivers soon learned to spot the extra radio aerials and dual exhausts.
14) The electric radio aerial was also replaced, with a smaller "Bee Sting" style aerial situated at the rear of the roof line.
15) The first 162 Typhoons featured a built-up metal-skinned fairing behind the pilot's armoured headrest; the mast for the radio aerial protruded through the fairing.
example sentences with radio aerial16) Sometimes a tall, distinctive feature such as a steeple or radio aerial has it's position calculated a reference point that angles can be measured against.
17) Not so big and showy as on a knitting machine, but there are two metal rods sticking up - enough for any self respecting machine to us as a radio aerial !
18) It has the four-spoke steering wheel, passenger exterior mirror, integrated fog lights and radio aerial built in to the original windscreen.
19) Radio aerials and light beacons
20) 'Mind you, my previous Bluebird had electric windows and a radio aerial , and this hasn't but those are really luxuries.
21) Apparently he had heard about the event on the radio, after Mr. Hardy had had a radio aerial erected on his roof. (Joke!)
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of radio aerial
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of radio aerial with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with radio aerial
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word radio aerial in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with radio aerial.
20 examples of simple sentences of radio aerial. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of radio aerial
Compound Sentences with radio aerial
Complex Sentences with radio aerial
Compound-Complex Sentences with radio aerial