quickly adopt in a sentence
1) The northern states quickly adopted the holiday.
2) The term was quickly adopted by all sides.
3) This was quickly adopted and is now widely accepted.
quickly adopt example sentences4) President Mubarak quickly adopted a firm and critical stance.
5) They quickly adopted European metal tools for this task.
6) However, many families quickly adopted the Reformed religion.
7) For it to be adopted quickly , yes.
8) Congress must quickly adopt a new formula sufficient for restoring them.
9) The students quickly adopted Dan as the Yale mascot.
10) This innovation was quickly adopted by every engine manufacturer in F1.
11) They were primarily shillings and were quickly adopted by the local population.
12) Upon our entry into the war we quickly adopted this system.
13) Henry's ideas were quickly adopted by Seurat.
14) It was quickly adopted by the national Scouting organisations around the world.
15) The formation was quickly adopted throughout the world after the Brazilian success.
example sentences with quickly adopt16) Turkish Cypriots quickly adopted the secular program of Turkish nationalism.
17) China is also quickly adopting smartphones.
18) Native Americans quickly adopted the horse as a primary means of transportation.
19) This meant that ideas and styles developed elsewhere were quickly adopted in Canada.
20) CDMA was quickly adopted to more conventional, land-based antenna cellular phone applications.
21) Astronomers and astrologers quickly adopted it in place of its predecessors.
22) Other American piano builders quickly adopted the sostenuto pedal into their piano design.
23) Mechanical sootblowers were also quickly adopted .
24) Amelia quickly adopted them all as family and continues to do so.
25) It seems to have a promising future by quickly adopting the 3D printing.
26) They quickly adopted the local Slavic languages and became known as Rus'.
27) CUPS was quickly adopted as the default printing system for most Linux distributions.
28) Simba quickly adopts both Timon and Pumbaa as surrogate fathers.
How to use quickly adopt in a sentence29) The unit was quickly adopted into the British army as an independent ranger company.
30) This event illustrates how Korea quickly adopted modern weaponry and discarded close quarter martial arts.
31) Stevens quickly adopted the Emancipation Proclamation for use in his successful reelection campaign.
32) Parliamentary democracy was the form of government quickly adopted by the newly re-formed nation.
33) This treatment was quite expensive, and was not quickly adopted in most endemic countries.
34) It was quickly adopted nationally.
35) Because of its lower power consumption its use was quickly adopted for large scale applications.
36) As a result, the Mongols in these regions quickly adopted the local culture.
37) His successes were short-lived however, as the opposing Imperial forces quickly adopted similar tactics.
38) Most of RCA Victor Records' competitors quickly adopted the raised label and edges.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of quickly adopt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of quickly adopt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with quickly adopt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word quickly adopt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with quickly adopt.
20 examples of simple sentences of quickly adopt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of quickly adopt
Compound Sentences with quickly adopt
Complex Sentences with quickly adopt
Compound-Complex Sentences with quickly adopt