publicly advocate in a sentence
1) Additionally, he has publicly advocated the right to assisted suicide.
2) She also began appearing on television to publicly advocate for female education.
3) He was the first with the balls to publicly advocate for it.
publicly advocate example sentences4) One way of influencing at the program level is to advocate publicly through posters.
5) The 90 day limit was publicly advocated by Gordon Brown on 10 October 2006.
6) A fourteen-year old girl from Pakistan who publicly advocated her desire for an education.
7) The British then publicly advocated inter-governmental co-operation in the OEEC as an alternative.
8) Cohen was one of the first neoconservatives to publicly advocate war against Iran and Iraq.
9) In 2010, IHRC publicly advocated against the introduction of full body scanners at UK ports.
10) At the society level we can advocate publicly through various forms of media, such as newspapers.
11) One can, however, successfully adopt and sustain a behavior without publicly advocating it to others.
12) In December 2008, Lawson caused controversy and was featured in various newspapers for publicly advocating wearing fur.
13) The American-born Taiwanese singer Leehom Wang has publicly advocated use of reusable chopsticks made from sustainable materials.
14) He has always publicly advocated affirmative action based on economic background and geographical location, not based on race.
15) The exclusion enraged James; he publicly advocated the addition of more black artists' videos on the channel.
example sentences with publicly advocate16) Finally, Fëanor rebelled against the Valar, publicly advocating leaving and then drawing his weapon against Fingolfin.
17) In other words , Rubio was unwilling to advocate publicly to conservatives the position that underlies his signature legislative initiative.
18) Although Hagman was a member of a 12-step program, he publicly advocated marijuana as a better alternative to alcohol.
19) He said some DUP figures had publicly advocated an end to power-sharing involving Sinn Féin, Ulster Unionists and the SDLP.
20) While Robert Kennedy vigorously supported President Kennedy's earlier efforts, like his brother he never publicly advocated commitment of ground troops.
21) Sestak's victory was seen as a minor embarrassment for Obama, who strongly and publicly advocated for Specter during the race.
22) This differentiates his approach from utilitarianism, which would advocate publicly torturing a few victims for the mass pleasure of sadists, if it maximised happiness.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of publicly advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of publicly advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with publicly advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word publicly advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with publicly advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of publicly advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of publicly advocate
Compound Sentences with publicly advocate
Complex Sentences with publicly advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with publicly advocate