publicly advertise in a sentence
1) It was one of the first publicly advertised positive-only parties in the country.
2) The adjudicator, whose job will be publicly advertised , will start work on 5 April.
3) All vacant academic positions are publicly advertised internationally and candidates evaluated by external referees for proficiency and merit.
publicly advertise example sentences4) He shows that the equilibrium can be achieved if employers with vacancies can advertise publicly the wages they pay.
5) The JOBS Act changes this statutory scheme, allowing private funds to advertise publicly and to solicit the public for investment.
6) Correct me if I am wrong , but is it not a legal requirement to advertise publicly owned property for sale?
7) Also from 1976 all public supply contracts above a specified limit awarded by local, regional and central governments had to be publicly advertised in advance.
8) However, for some reason, the release wasn't publicly advertised until April 14; five days later, the number of daily downloads reached 4,120.
9) The Tsar publicly advertised this option, either because he took the offer seriously, or because he needed time to strengthen his Livonian troops.
10) Do the unions publicly advertise how much they donate to their great Labor cause ( even though some in the unions don't even vote ALP).
11) The SEC has lifted the ban on General Solicitation which means that companies can publicly advertise their fundraising efforts to accredited (high net worth) investors.
12) Recruitment agencies will often contact you about other jobs they think will suit you, which can be an effective way to access jobs that are not publicly advertised .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of publicly advertise
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of publicly advertise with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with publicly advertise
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word publicly advertise in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with publicly advertise.
20 examples of simple sentences of publicly advertise. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of publicly advertise
Compound Sentences with publicly advertise
Complex Sentences with publicly advertise
Compound-Complex Sentences with publicly advertise