propose adopt in a sentence
1) It makes, proposes and adopts laws.
2) Policy: A proposed or adopted course or principle of action.
3) Further amendments were proposed and subsequently adopted at conventions held in 1959 and 1965.
propose adopt example sentences4) Various additional mechanisms are being proposed and adopted such as modifiers and the grouping of codes.
5) A plan to send a naval expedition as a show of force was proposed and adopted .
6) In subsequent years under Cheney, the proposed and adopted budgets followed patterns similar to that of 1990.
7) After much debate, a different proposal was abruptly proposed and adopted , essentially reviving previous Massachusetts tax laws.
8) The department is required by statute to print the weekly Illinois Register, containing the proposed and adopted rules of state government.
9) At the May meeting of the Education Committee, an amendment to the minute of the December meeting was proposed and adopted .
10) So, the idea to re-open the Sheffield Park to Horsted Keynes section as a steam "museum" railway was proposed and adopted .
11) As used in this release, "retail forex rule" refers to any rule proposed or adopted by a Federal regulatory agency pursuant to section 742(c)(2) of the Dodd-Frank Act.
12) Due in large part to the school's proximity to local historic Civil War sites, "Battlefield" was successfully proposed and subsequently adopted .
13) An alternative scheme for the provision of advice was proposed and adopted after 10 years of pressure had failed to get the original scheme implemented.
14) The government's disregard for democratic processes is seen in the voting procedures originally proposed and eventually adopted for opting out in housing and education.
15) Various methods were proposed and adopted in attempt to halt expansion:
example sentences with propose adopt16) Proposed and adopted by the city council Alpert International will begin construction in 2010,
17) (a) The proposed and adopted text of the regulation and any revised version of the regulation;
18) " After a preliminary agreement among all has been reached, a formal meeting is held in which the agreed-upon policy will be proposed and adopted .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of propose adopt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of propose adopt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with propose adopt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word propose adopt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with propose adopt.
20 examples of simple sentences of propose adopt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of propose adopt
Compound Sentences with propose adopt
Complex Sentences with propose adopt
Compound-Complex Sentences with propose adopt