properly advise in a sentence
1) The judiciary will properly advise on retribution and deterrence.
2) I hope the president will be properly advised .
3) Was he properly advised about that?
properly advise example sentences4) To give yourself the best chance of success you need to be well informed and properly advised .
5) Stay up to date on the latest trends and procedures so that you can properly advise your company or clients.
6) Will you be advised properly about what to do if you are bloated and your weight has increased during the run?
7) If you do not feel that you can properly advise without an expert's report then you must say so clearly.
8) We can make a claim for compensation on your behalf and can properly advise you on the appropriate level of compensation .
9) ITV apologised in 2009 for not having properly advised the contestants in Series 9 of the relevant Australian legislation regarding animal cruelty.
10) Answered July 21, 2013 18:49 . You do not provide enough information to properly advise you on your case.
11) Judge Lubet ruled that Nowak had been coerced into making a statement and she was not properly advised of her Miranda rights.
12) While it is the proponents' right to advance such a measure, the titles must properly advise the voters of the operation of the measure.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of properly advise
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of properly advise with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with properly advise
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word properly advise in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with properly advise.
20 examples of simple sentences of properly advise. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of properly advise
Compound Sentences with properly advise
Complex Sentences with properly advise
Compound-Complex Sentences with properly advise