promote appreciation in a sentence
1) Canadian blues societies help to promote the appreciation and performance of blues music.
2) She teaches the art form, promoting the appreciation of every day beauty.
3) Environmental Peace: promotes appreciation for and understanding of the earth.
promote appreciation example sentences4) Her hobbies are tennis, tai ch, an promoting the appreciation of literature.
5) This museum represents Croatian-American cultural history and has exhibits promoting appreciation for Croatia descendents.
6) During the program, we promote an appreciation for these relationships and advocate accountability to others.
7) Priority should be given on promoting the appreciation of these assets, rather than developing artificial alternatives.
8) The organization promotes the appreciation of Chinese heritage, and provides the historical context for understanding contemporary China.
9) The Trinity College James Bond Society was founded in 1997 to promote the appreciation of James Bond.
10) The Foundation, dedicated to promoting the public appreciation of poetry, is the largest arts organization in America.
11) Hymn Society members are increasingly aware of the need to promote the appreciation and use of hymns in our own worshipping communities.
12) However, her future as a concert pianist was forestalled by an injury to her left hand and she then began her life's work of promoting musical appreciation .
13) This undertaking relates to Objective One of the County Heritage Plan - "To raise awareness and to promote appreciation and enjoyment of the heritage of County Cork".
14) More explicitly, in refusing to judge tropes as entities unto themselves, Longinus promotes the appreciation of literary devices as they relate to passages as a whole.
15) The Heard Museum does hold true to its mission and philosophy of promoting an appreciation and respect for the Native American people and cultural heritage.
example sentences with promote appreciation16) It's all about pictures and the desire to communicate, so our aim is to promote an appreciation of all forms of photography.
17) The arts can offer new ways of connecting with and seeing each other by promoting mutual appreciation of the diversity of perspectives, customs and ways of life.
18) Aside from promoting arts appreciation , Cabajar said his exhibit aims to raise
19) To promote the appreciation , preservation, and conservation of Canada's natural heritage
20) to promoting appreciation , conservation, and stewardship of the Cold Creek watershed.
21) The Thomas Wolfe Society [ 42 ] was established in the late 1970s to promote appreciation and study of the works of this famous American author.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of promote appreciation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of promote appreciation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with promote appreciation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word promote appreciation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with promote appreciation.
20 examples of simple sentences of promote appreciation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of promote appreciation
Compound Sentences with promote appreciation
Complex Sentences with promote appreciation
Compound-Complex Sentences with promote appreciation