prolific artist in a sentence
1) Miranda is a prolific artist with many talents.
2) A handful of very prolific artists have gone mercenary .
3) A prolific artist , he created several thousand paintings.
prolific artist example sentences4) Friedrich was a prolific artist who produced more than 500 attributed works.
5) Pablo Ruiz Picasso was the most prolific artist in history.
6) He was a highly productive and prolific artist and gained widespread critical acclaim.
7) Over 400 survive, a small portion from an astonishingly prolific artist .
8) He is a prolific artist in many genres including classical, jazz and opera.
9) Cardboards and paper can obviously be useful for prolific artists or those travelling light!
10) Rubens was a prolific artist .
11) Rubens was a prolific artist .
12) Norman Rockwell was a prolific artist , producing over 4,000 original works in his lifetime.
13) He has been a prolific artist producing several albums and mixtapes for a number of labels.
14) Poussin was a prolific artist .
15) Tuke was a prolific artist -over 1,300 works are listed and more are still being discovered.
example sentences with prolific artist16) A prolific artist , Ernst was a primary pioneer of the Dada movement and Surrealism.
17) Van Meegeren was a prolific artist , and produced thousands of original paintings in a number of diverse styles.
18) As well as being an able actress, pianist and dancer, she was a prolific artist and sculptor.
19) A prolific artist , Point has been the focus of many solo exhibitions in Canada and the United States.
20) He became one of the most prolific artists for the magazine, producing over 120 illustrations for the newspaper.
21) Turner was an extremely prolific artist who produced over 550 oil paintings, 2,000 watercolours, and 30,000 paper works.
22) A prolific artist , he created thousands of busts, figures, and sculptural fragments over more than five decades.
23) Guido Guidi is an Italian who is probably the second most prolific artist to work for Dreamwave and IDW.
24) Williams most definitely brought the punk to this Afro-Punk showcase in a way that few expected from the prolific artist .
25) Important Souls Anna Jennings was a prolific artist and trauma survivor whose history went ignored by the traditional mental health system.
26) Wain was a prolific artist over the next thirty years, sometimes producing as many as several hundred drawings a year.
27) While Sui Jianguo is a prolific artist , there are certain works of his that have stood out amongst the rest.
28) She sold millions of records on the RCA label (the most prolific artist on this label after Elvis Presley).
How to use prolific artist in a sentence29) Was this a one off?, or was he a prolific artist , who was actually known?, and are there any other of his paintings known?
30) Miguel Cabrera (1695-1768) was an extraordinarily prolific artist , specialising in depictions of the Virgin Mary and other saints.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of prolific artist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of prolific artist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with prolific artist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word prolific artist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with prolific artist.
20 examples of simple sentences of prolific artist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of prolific artist
Compound Sentences with prolific artist
Complex Sentences with prolific artist
Compound-Complex Sentences with prolific artist