private affair in a sentence
1) Labor is a primal and private affair .
2) Strong commercial pressure and private affairs left their mark.
3) We had made this a very private affair .
private affair example sentences4) Of the Colonel's private affairs I had little knowledge.
5) I THINK eating is a private affair .
6) Not in business, or in my private affairs .
7) AUCTIONS Can be either private affairs or organised by dealers.
8) Your life is a private affair .
9) Fieldwork in this style is a very small-scale, private affair .
10) She later becomes annoyed at Colleen's interfering with their private affairs .
11) Weddings in Nigeria are not private affairs -they are public displays.
12) All this, the minister said, is Welch's private affair .
13) Conversion to Islam is similarly regarded as private affair with one significant difference.
14) Collins has insisted the dinner was a private affair with no official business discussed.
15) We never comment on private affairs of the club,' he said.
example sentences with private affair16) Our private affairs are ours, not to be shouted from the housetops.
17) Rules abolishing slavery and involuntary servitude were government intrusion upon what were arguably entirely private affairs .
18) He said that the laws were in contradiction to the private affairs of marriage.
19) Intrusion of solitude occurs where one person intrudes upon the private affairs of another.
20) They heard accusations that his manner of life in public and private affairs was secular.
21) That was his private affair .
22) Gossip is idle talk or rumor, especially about personal or private affairs of others.
23) The man who would apply this theory to his private affairs would never accomplish anything.
24) This was a private affair & they do not publicize them in any way.
25) It was a personal, private affair that the media blew out of all proportion.
26) Faith had to be turned into a private affair and made as invisible as possible.
27) The Government Press Secretary stated that the health of a politician is a private affair .
28) However, she is too naive and imperceptive to be orchestrating others' private affairs .
How to use private affair in a sentence29) New Zealand First says the Government is poking its nose into people 's private affairs .
30) Nobody is guaranteed the right to submit a game to a private affair such as this.
31) And then she found herself wondering what had prompted her to utter remarks concerning his private affairs .
32) He was accused of having conflicted interests between his private affairs and the needs of the government.
33) Considered a private affair , Sue was publicly scorned for her betrayal of the night's events.
34) Achille Fould, a senior political minister, increasingly involved himself in her public and private affairs .
35) The idea that faith is not just a private affair is also at the heart of Catholicism.
36) Where his political and military career had ended in disappointment, Domitian's private affairs were more successful.
37) JDS pitches are usually private affairs , just between you and, say, the would-be donor.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of private affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of private affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with private affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word private affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with private affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of private affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of private affair
Compound Sentences with private affair
Complex Sentences with private affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with private affair