principal advisor in a sentence
1) Brzezinski became Carter's principal foreign policy advisor by late 1975.
2) Ladislaus also remained his brother's principal advisor .
3) I talked to all of his principal advisors before they died.
principal advisor example sentences4) The S3 is the principal staff advisor to the DISCOM commander.
5) He served as principal advisor to several Masters' and Doctorate Degree students.
6) Louis replaced Avaray with the Comte de Blacas as his principal political advisor .
7) The CNIO serves as the principal informatics advisor to the Chief Nursing Officer.
8) USTR is America's chief trade negotiator and principal trade policy advisor to the President.
9) Frederick Taylor Gates 1913-1923 - John D. Rockefeller Sr.'s principal advisor .
10) It is probable that the editor was Charlemagne's principal liturgical advisor , the Englishman Alcuin.
11) Judith, along with her mother-in-law Anastasia, became one of her young husband's principal advisors .
12) In Normandy, St-Calais quickly became one of Duke Robert's principal advisors and his chief administrator.
13) Every PhD thesis has to be promoted by a full university professor who has the role of principal advisor .
14) In addition, the board also named former Test captain Zaheer Abbas principal advisor to PCB chairman Najam Sethi.
15) The eleven staff, headed by principal advisor , Debbie Dean, also provide a service for the surrounding community.
example sentences with principal advisor16) According to the historian Orderic Vitalis, Edgar was one of Robert's three principal advisors at this time.
17) The archbishop, along with the Dowager Queen Euphrosyne, remained the young monarch's principal advisors throughout his reign.
18) Stephen was heavily influenced by his principal advisor , Waleran de Beaumont, the twin brother of Robert of Leicester.
19) She plans to face Sylora who not only avoided the battle, but was the principal advisor to the plan.
20) PCA: Shall serve as the principal civilian advisor to the Secretary of Defense on offensive and defensive cyberspace operations and missions.
21) The Scientific Director serves as the principal advisor to the Director of the NIAMS concerning all ongoing and projected intramural research programs.
22) He is currently the chief creative officer of Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios and principal creative advisor of Walt Disney Imagineering.
23) Serve as the principal advisor within the senior management of the Department (after the Secretary and Deputy Secretary) on military cyber forces and activities.
24) He serves as the principal advisor to the Chairman, the Commission and the Commission staff on financial reporting, disclosure and auditing matters.
25) At the Department of Defense, he was the leader of the Military Health System (MHS) and the principal medical advisor to the Secretary of Defense.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of principal advisor
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of principal advisor with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with principal advisor
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word principal advisor in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with principal advisor.
20 examples of simple sentences of principal advisor. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of principal advisor
Compound Sentences with principal advisor
Complex Sentences with principal advisor
Compound-Complex Sentences with principal advisor