press ahead in a sentence
1) The result: a heavy majority for pressing ahead .
2) Sullivan's column overpowered this position and pressed ahead .
3) Beecroft pressed ahead with building docks and shore installations.
press ahead example sentences4) The movement pressed ahead and did in no way retreat.
5) Coppola was determined to make the film and pressed ahead himself.
6) So, why, then, are colleagues still pressing ahead ?
7) The "Norge" crew pressed ahead with their flight.
8) The Conservatives are pressing ahead despite objections from the Lib Dems .
9) Bomber Command pressed ahead with a night bombing campaign starting in 1940.
10) All these anxieties were scornfully dismissed and the Government pressed ahead .
11) Nonetheless Pitt pressed ahead with the expedition against Belle Île.
12) Thus, we are going to press ahead with a tracheostomy.
13) Despite these concerns, Yamamoto and Genda pressed ahead .
14) November 2011 - Boards of both hospitals agree to press ahead with proposals .
15) Mr. Armstrong accepted this responsibility, and pressed ahead to fulfill it.
example sentences with press ahead16) Martin will need to press ahead with the new football stadia report.
17) We are pressing ahead with the Birmingham northern relief road and western orbital route.
18) Dr. Darlington intends to press ahead with expansion while patent protection is in place .
19) In pressing ahead we cannot er overlook the position of the poorest.
20) Not wanting to turn back on his first raid, he pressed ahead .
21) Undaunted, Wilhelmsen decided to press ahead with development of a resort.
22) They pressed ahead with the fortification of the settlement and of the castle.
23) The EU, however, is pressing ahead with its plans to include aviation.
24) And what if Clinton should press ahead with proposed measures to penalise foreign imports?
25) The North was pressing ahead with steps for power transition regardless of the mourning period.
26) Instead, management attempted to press ahead with conversion of routes to driver-only operation.
27) But the government recklessly pressed ahead ," the Guardian quoted him as saying.
28) But the government is unlikely to press ahead with what the Academy has disavowed.
How to use press ahead in a sentence29) Health commissioners voted to press ahead with the scheme at a meeting in July .
30) Press ahead with hope...right, one shining example of free press you are!
31) The federal government continues to press ahead with the proposed creation of a national securities regulator.
32) It can only press ahead with some of the recommendations of the LLRC.
33) Bernadotte pressed ahead with 12,000 of his most fit troops, leaving the rest behind.
34) Well, we're pressing ahead with the practices that have shown the best results.
35) This problem became more acute as the Soviet Union pressed ahead with its ambitious industrialization program.
36) Redknapp disapproved of the proposal but Mandarić pressed ahead and appointed Velimir Zajec.
37) Life and family advocates are encouraging Mr. Warawa to keep pressing ahead with the appeal process .
38) Moreover , Lenzing will rapidly press ahead with scaling TENCEL to ensure more widespread use.
39) The Environment Secretary, Michael Howard, is determined to press ahead with his bill.
40) We will press ahead with regular appraisal of teachers to encourage high standards and develop professional skills.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of press ahead
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of press ahead with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with press ahead
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word press ahead in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with press ahead.
20 examples of simple sentences of press ahead. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of press ahead
Compound Sentences with press ahead
Complex Sentences with press ahead
Compound-Complex Sentences with press ahead