presidential appointment in a sentence
1) He has also held two presidential appointments .
2) It is especially dangerous in the context of presidential appointments .
3) Like many others, he sought a presidential appointment to public office.
presidential appointment example sentences4) These recent presidential appointments are in addition to other outstanding leaders within DHS.
5) Edens has served as associate dean for graduate studies since January under presidential appointment .
6) The position is not a civil service position, instead being subject to presidential appointment .
7) Presidential appointment of a new minister is subject to a parliamentary vote of confidence.
8) The Senate also plays an important role in advising and consenting on presidential appointments .
9) The Senate ratifies treaties and approves presidential appointments while the House initiates revenue-raising bills.
10) They approve all presidential appointments .
11) They approve all presidential appointments .
12) In the entire history of the United States, 168 presidential appointments have been blocked.
13) According to the Constitution, it matters what the Senate thinks about presidential cabinet appointments .
14) The Times described the campaign as "unmatched in the annals of modern presidential cabinet appointments ".
15) A presidential appointment could be his for the asking, but Brown works for no man.
example sentences with presidential appointment16) Or Abraham Lincoln's signature on a presidential appointment of a famous Civil War General.
17) Some moderates from both parties have long lamented threats of delays and filibuster attempts of most presidential appointments .
18) Evidently he only "resigned" a presidential appointment , and will continue to serve in another position.
19) Trustees elected one new ministry-based faculty member, while two new instructors will be serving under presidential appointment .
20) The decision denies senators the right to block votes on presidential appointments with the exception of Supreme Court nominees.
21) Thus, with its potential to frustrate presidential appointments , the Senate is more powerful than the House.
22) Presidential appointment to the eight person presidential Commission for the Celebration of Women in American History, 1999.
23) Do you think that the constitution should reserve a percentage of presidential appointments to the District Assembly for women?
24) They would give parliament a veto over some presidential appointments , while ending government control over parliament's committee system.
25) Certainly, when you go into football coaching, you're not expecting to get presidential appointments to anything.
26) Why did Senate Democrats take the unprecedented step of ending filibusters for presidential appointments , including nominations to the judiciary?
27) In fact, over the last nine months there have been 12 presidential appointments to senior-level positions in this Department.
28) In 1968, Alston received a presidential appointment from Lyndon Johnson to the National Council of Culture and the Arts.
How to use presidential appointment in a sentence29) In 1994 she received a presidential appointment as the U.S. Representative to the Inter-American Commission on Women of the OAS.
30) By presidential appointment , he serves on the board of Nigeria's RMRDC: Raw Materials Research and Development Council.
31) In addition to Secretary and Deputy Secretary, the VA has at least nine more positions requiring presidential appointment and Senate approval.
32) The post is officially a presidential appointment , but it does not require Senate confirmation, so Armendariz can start work immediately.
33) The Congress, through the Senate, has the power of advise and consent on presidential appointments and can therefore reject an appointee.
34) The president staked out a position on only 28 percent of the Senate roll call votes since 2009 and more than half of those were to confirm presidential appointments .
35) But I think it really began in the 1990s when the Senate began to allow the use of filibusters to block presidential appointments .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of presidential appointment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of presidential appointment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with presidential appointment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word presidential appointment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with presidential appointment.
20 examples of simple sentences of presidential appointment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of presidential appointment
Compound Sentences with presidential appointment
Complex Sentences with presidential appointment
Compound-Complex Sentences with presidential appointment