political advocacy in a sentence
1) Several international and national organizations exist relating to osteopathic education and political advocacy .
2) Includes information on political advocacy , products, services, and free educational materials.
3) Kemp continued his political advocacy for reform of taxation, Social Security and education.
political advocacy example sentences4) In the long run, political advocacy won't be sustained unless this base is solid.
5) The over all impression I'm getting is that climate science is used as political advocacy .
6) The chamber started informally , partly for political advocacy , when recession-hit governments were cutting budgets.
7) Schumpeter emphasizes throughout this book that he is analyzing trends, not engaging in political advocacy .
8) After this, AEI's officers scrupulously attempted to avoid even the appearance of political advocacy .
9) But political advocacy , to be successful, has to be built from a multi-pronged base.
10) Weingarten cites two events from her childhood which helped define her lifelong interest in trade unions and political advocacy .
11) What is your role in political advocacy at the local, state and federal levels? 9 Budget preparation? 11.
12) Part 2 is " political advocacy " - influencing legislators so that the government gives more support (funding) to psoriasis.
13) An incredibly long paper and voice trail underscores that point, as do the daily examples of our diplomatic and political advocacy .
14) The company has also engaged in political advocacy , on behalf of the firearm industry, in its home state of Colorado.
15) Hayes said it's not just the Bill of Rights Committee but political advocacy in general that he said the partners don't want on their property.
example sentences with political advocacy16) The owners of The Market on State where the Athens Farmers Market is held have asked that political advocacy of any kind be barred from the twice-weekly open-air market.
17) To this end, Dr. Mandel's extensive leadership in political advocacy and his education of the public has spanned over 30 years.
18) Economic and Personal Liberty . The two major dimensions of modern human political advocacy are 1) economic liberty vs. security and 2) personal liberty vs. security.
19) April Masini (born 1964) is an American advice columnist also known for her political advocacy for the television and film industry in Hawaii.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of political advocacy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of political advocacy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with political advocacy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word political advocacy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with political advocacy.
20 examples of simple sentences of political advocacy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of political advocacy
Compound Sentences with political advocacy
Complex Sentences with political advocacy
Compound-Complex Sentences with political advocacy