policy advisor in a sentence
1) Howard W. Buffett, senior policy advisor .
2) As senior policy advisor , May worked on many critical environmental issues.
3) Brzezinski became Carter's principal foreign policy advisor by late 1975.
policy advisor example sentences4) The office employs a public-relations advisor and a foreign policy advisor .
5) Later served as a policy advisor in the Clinton White House.
6) Romney's foreign policy special advisors were drawn largely from the previous Republican administration.
7) I want to discuss policy issues, since you are AVfM policy advisor .
8) Of the 24 foreign policy advisors , 17 served in the Bush-Cheney administration.
9) Neoconservative pundit Bill Kristol served as a foreign policy advisor .
10) Eastern European governments provided policy advisors to develop a curriculum based on their systems.
11) He was also President Bush's senior foreign policy advisor during the 2000 campaign.
12) Wednesday, November 6 Brooks Barnett, Ford's policy advisor resigns.
13) Tayur serves as a policy advisor to the Polaris Project to counter human trafficking.
14) USTR is America's chief trade negotiator and principal trade policy advisor to the President.
15) She is also an Editor-at-Large and domestic violence policy advisor for A Voice for Men.
example sentences with policy advisor16) He has worked as a management consultant and policy advisor focussing on climate change and food security.
17) In late 1980, Armitage became a foreign policy advisor to Republican President-elect Ronald Reagan.
18) In 2003, incoming president Roh Moo-hyun selected Ban as one of his foreign policy advisors .
19) They both worked as policy advisors to Industry Minister Maxime Bernier in 2006-07.
20) Regina also served as the Governor's lead policy advisor to the Department of Human Services.
21) There is little sign the president has yet grasped the cost of contradicting all his top foreign policy advisors .
22) Dr Clive Black, food policy advisor with the English NFU, has taken this all on board.
23) Paul Driessen is senior policy advisor for the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow and Congress of Racial Equality.
24) She was the chief speechwriter for Attorney General John Ashcroft and a senior policy advisor at the Department of Justice.
25) Three policy advisors have a salary of zero, while more than 20 make the highest pay grade: $172,200.
26) Rix spent three years (1996-1999) as a senior political policy advisor with the Mike Harris Ontario government.
27) Laurie Kerr is a senior policy advisor for the City of New York's Office of Long-term Planning and Sustainability.
28) Davutoğlu was the chief foreign policy advisor of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan before he was appointed foreign minister in 2009.
How to use policy advisor in a sentence29) Prior to joining Ambassador Richard Holbrooke's SRAP team, Misko worked as a policy advisor to U.S. Central Command.
30) Andrey Illarionov a former economic policy advisor to President Putin, has no doubts about who was responsible for the bombings.
31) Soon after Clayton Yeutter was appointed chief White House domestic policy advisor , Kemp's Economic Empowerment Task Force was abolished.
32) She recently served as a policy advisor on planning and development cooperation and governance issues in Suriname, the region and worldwide.
33) He then joined the Governor's staff as one of his father's top policy advisors , earning $1 a year.
34) Tom Daschle, a former senator and Senate Majority Leader from South Dakota, is a senior policy advisor to the law firm of DLA Piper.
35) Tanden also served as associate director for domestic policy in the Clinton White House, and senior policy advisor to the first lady.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of policy advisor
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of policy advisor with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with policy advisor
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word policy advisor in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with policy advisor.
20 examples of simple sentences of policy advisor. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of policy advisor
Compound Sentences with policy advisor
Complex Sentences with policy advisor
Compound-Complex Sentences with policy advisor