policy adviser in a sentence
1) Elliot Abrams (R) - foreign policy adviser .
2) His day job comprises working as a policy adviser and development practitioner.
3) He was a foreign policy adviser to 2012 presidential candidate Mitt Romney.
policy adviser example sentences4) Chen was chief domestic policy adviser during Romney's 2008 campaign for president.
5) During the elections Dulles served as Dewey's chief foreign policy adviser .
6) Joel L. Shin, 45, American lawyer and policy adviser .
7) He is also an assistant editor, policy adviser and chief leader-writer.
8) After her husband took office, Maria emerged as his central policy adviser .
9) Jang was considered a "key policy adviser " to Kim Jong-un.
10) Ben Rhodes , a top foreign policy adviser , puts it this way.
11) ARVN leadership disintegrated, and, contrary to policy , American advisers took command.
12) Cline was then a foreign policy adviser on President-elect Reagan's transitional team.
13) Nancy was a senior policy adviser and spokesperson with the McCain for President campaign .
14) Miss Melinda Appleby is environmental policy adviser to the National Farmers' Union.
15) Prior to his appointment, Meese served as chief policy adviser to the President.
example sentences with policy adviser16) Douglas Holtz-Eakin was a senior policy adviser and Nicolle Wallace was senior adviser on message.
17) The other was Bernard Greaves, the former policy adviser to the Liberal Party.
18) Terry Daynard of the OCPA is serving as a policy adviser to the Odyssey Group.
19) Engage the whole Party and wider Scotland in policy development - and recruit a chief policy adviser .
20) Peter Orszag , the previous head of the OMB, was a high-profile and influential policy adviser .
21) After President Bush chose her as his domestic policy adviser in 2001, a reporter asked her religion.
22) So who did the government invite in as " lead policy adviser " to help frame this tax relief?
23) Johnson did not make any major changes in Kennedy's policies or team of policy advisers on Vietnam.
24) The panel was moderated by Neera Tanden, the center's president and Clinton's former policy adviser .
25) Holbrooke then joined the Presidential campaign of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton and became a top foreign policy adviser .
26) Boot served as a foreign policy adviser to Senator John McCain in his 2008 United States presidential election bid.
27) The Working Party comprises senior policy advisers from the 23 DAC members, 23 developing countries and 11 multilateral organisations.
28) If one part gets delayed, the whole plan will be affected," a Guangzhou government policy adviser said.
How to use policy adviser in a sentence29) It is undeniably significant that a black woman is one of the most powerful foreign policy advisers in the nation.
30) J Street's founding Executive Director is Jeremy Ben-Ami, a former domestic policy adviser in the Clinton Administration.
31) Brett Brownscombe, natural resources policy adviser for Gov. John Kitzhaber, expressed the governor's sympathy for both parties.
32) Sainsbury won much publicity when it appointed former Friends of the Earth director Jonathan Porritt to be its environmental policy adviser .
33) Mr Rodney Bacon, NFU policy adviser , sees the directive as a heavy blow for traditional Lake District sheep farming.
34) During the campaign, Reagan relied on Jeane Kirkpatrick as his foreign policy adviser to identify Carter's vulnerabilities on foreign policy.
35) Mr. Solon, a former economic policy adviser to Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell, is a partner at US policy Metrics.
36) Upon Cámpora's inaugural, Perón had him appoint a trusted policy adviser to the critical Economy Ministry, José Ber Gelbard.
37) The SESP social policy advisers have been so great to work with - knowing my interests, they have allowed me to craft my major with these interests in mind.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of policy adviser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of policy adviser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with policy adviser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word policy adviser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with policy adviser.
20 examples of simple sentences of policy adviser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of policy adviser
Compound Sentences with policy adviser
Complex Sentences with policy adviser
Compound-Complex Sentences with policy adviser