personal affair in a sentence
1) That means being too interested in someone?s personal affairs .
2) It's all very intimate, personal affair .
3) In 1932 Lake's personal affairs produced quite a scandal.
personal affair example sentences4) Social and personal affairs were managed by religious courts ().
5) Documents feature prominently in all manner of business and personal affairs .
6) So this is not just a personal affair !
7) The war affected me chiefly as it affected my personal affairs .
8) Another approach is to pry into their personal affairs .
9) Your choice of pattern is, as ever, a personal affair .
10) They feel threatened that it is prying into their own personal affairs .
11) Marketing, too, is an ad-hoc, personal affair .
12) NO ONE has the right to meddle in anyones personal affairs .
13) It's only their personal affair .
14) Also , divorcing and friendship with a male are just personal affairs .
15) Again the business and personal affairs of the partners are not legally separate.
example sentences with personal affair16) Everyone in Carlisle Flint wanted a run-down on her personal affairs .
17) How can I allow my personal affairs take precedence over my official duties?
18) Making music -- especially in the digital realm -- is a very personal affair .
19) But we never discuss men, nor personal affairs , their or our own.
20) Throughout his career Smith was extremely reticent about his personal affairs and shunned publicity.
21) Individuals metabolize copper at different rates, making copper toxicity or deficiency a personal affair .
22) Evidently Matthew had kept his personal affairs quite separate from his shop and council business.
23) After the arrest the house of Tadjibayeva was searched and her personal affairs were confiscated.
24) Breathtaking planetary aspects and movements will give your confidence and personal affairs a tremendous boost.
25) In other cases , parents encourage their children to hide their personal affairs from public view.
26) AFI36-2102 18 SEPTEMBER 2006 91 e. Keep your personal affairs in order.
27) People consulted the Delphic oracle on everything from important matters of public policy to personal affairs .
28) This followed a traumatic period for Braham in which his personal affairs were often before the public.
How to use personal affair in a sentence29) However, the business of a sole trader is not distinguished from the proprietor's personal affairs .
30) Get your personal affairs in order prior to the Academy so that you have no distractions.
31) Manna say she care about Cliff but she doesn't wanna meddling in Cliff personal affair .
32) Martin was his coach and mentor in high school and frequently advised Hancock on professional and personal affairs .
33) When you are forced to meet him, do not discuss your personal affairs - or his.
34) If someone decides to change his nature and acquire altruistic desires, it will be his personal affair .
35) Moreover, he would do his personal affairs such as earning his living while tolerating the economic pressures.
36) Returning to Charleston in 1815, Poinsett spent the first few months putting his personal affairs in order.
37) Nero, with the support of Seneca, resisted the intervention of his mother in his personal affairs .
38) His only real concern is the money earned by his gladiators and he tends to ignore their personal affairs .
39) Dettmers managed Rawat's assets, personal affairs and 'presentation to the world' from 1975 till 1987.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of personal affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of personal affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with personal affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word personal affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with personal affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of personal affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of personal affair
Compound Sentences with personal affair
Complex Sentences with personal affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with personal affair