personal adornment in a sentence
1) Restrictions on clothing are matched with other limitations on personal adornment .
2) Personal adornment included torc necklaces whilst the introduction of coinage provided a further opportunity for artistic expression.
3) Items of personal adornment , like lace and costly silk outerwear in particular, were frowned upon.
personal adornment example sentences4) Many artifacts were gifts and tokens of personal adornment left by Native American visitors in gratitude and friendship.
5) It is likely to have once been a container that was adapted to be worn for personal adornment .
6) The New Zealand Māori traditionally had a strong culture of personal adornment , most famously the hei-tiki.
7) Artifacts made from iron, other than nails, were again mainly items of personal adornment and dress.
8) For wedding clothing, they wore white rabbit leathers and furs with personal adornments , usually made by their families.
9) Clothing styles, personal adornment , and subdialect differences also served to distinguish the members of one group from another.
10) He imposed a heavy tax upon dress and personal adornment , especially of women, and upon young slaves purchased as favourites.
11) This gives the impression of a society with relatively low wealth concentration, though clear social levelling is seen in personal adornments .
12) The decorative motifs used on these northern carvings (as on items of personal adornment or everyday use) echo Scandinavian styles.
13) The Reang women are very fond of personal adornment and, like other Tripuris, favour ornaments, flowers, and cosmetics.
14) It could also be found in portable media intended for use during social interactions, for example, administration, feasting, or personal adornment .
15) Objects made from copper alloy were found, many of which were associated with personal adornment and dress including brooches, buckles, and buttons.
example sentences with personal adornment
example sentences with personal adornment16) There, the soldiers were presented as glorious heroes to Louis XIV, a monarch well known for his eye toward personal adornment .
17) It can include the introduction of forms of dress or personal adornment , music and art, religion, language, or behavior.
18) In a status-conscious society like that of the Romans, clothing and personal adornment gave immediate visual clues about the etiquette of interacting with the wearer.
19) There are survivals from the large brooches in fibula or penannular form that were a key piece of personal adornment for elites, including the Irish Tara Brooch.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of personal adornment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of personal adornment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with personal adornment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word personal adornment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with personal adornment.
20 examples of simple sentences of personal adornment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of personal adornment
Compound Sentences with personal adornment
Complex Sentences with personal adornment
Compound-Complex Sentences with personal adornment