adornments in a sentence
1) These adornments are kept in bamboo cases.
2) No additional charge was made for these adornments .
3) They use particular adornments in particular occasions.
adornments example sentences4) Consider the coloration colours, creations plus adornments into mind.
5) Many of its statues were characterized by rich body adornments .
6) Adornments were frequently found on the clothes of important persons.
7) All of her adornments have rigorous angular shapes .
8) These moments are the finest adornments of an artist's life.
9) To me, it looks best without any adornments .
10) Masks, hats and facial adornments are generally rejected by horses.
11) I recall some of these adornments to-day.
12) Adornments like these bring individuality and character to an interior.
13) Many moccasins were also decorated with various beads and other adornments .
14) Traditional hierarchies routinely cultivate eccentrics as harmless adornments of a rigid order.
15) Pflueger gained ideas from the ship's famous Art Deco adornments .
example sentences with adornments16) The house is constructed of local stone and materials with Portland stone adornments .
17) Bodhisattvas see a land of true recompense filled with glorious adornments .
18) The objects themselves were still mainly adornments , now often being attached to beads.
19) Ovid gives women detailed instructions on appearance telling them to avoid too many adornments .
20) He then takes her and adorns her with 370,000 adornments .
21) Creating, and especially maintaining, such floral adornments takes a lot of work.
22) Adornments : There are lots of things that could "accessorize" a skin.
23) Rooms decorated in the American Country style are generally relaxed and comfortable with simple adornments .
24) The writing is lucid and arguments are formulated with great clarity, free of rhetorical adornments .
25) Among the chapel's adornments was once a chandelier, which has since been stolen.
26) Dressed in fine clothes and adornments , armed warriors faced each other in ritual combat.
27) There has been much speculation over the functions of "Triceratops"' head adornments .
28) She wields a weapon similar to the Staff of One, with more adornments .
How to use adornments in a sentence29) It was one of her own offspring, only shorn of its unessential adornments .
30) Only those without such adornments - once so vital - will be selected for further breeding.
31) The prohibition of these adornments is part of a broader Islamic principles of avoiding luxurious lifestyles.
32) In the 21st century, flame-worked glass became commonly used as adornments on functional items.
33) Artistic adornments were added even after the Jesuits' expulsion in 1767, until around 1830.
34) Rather she respects and fosters the spiritual adornments and gifts of the various races and peoples.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adornments
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adornments with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adornments
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adornments in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adornments.
20 examples of simple sentences of adornments. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adornments
Compound Sentences with adornments
Complex Sentences with adornments
Compound-Complex Sentences with adornments