pay an advance in a sentence
1) ABC Television had paid an advance for a TV show they could screen.
2) Later I learned that O.J. was paid an advance of more than $3 million.
3) Customers can pre-book the Galaxy Note II by paying an advance of Rs 5000.
pay an advance example sentences4) During mid-October, singer-actress Andrea Jeremiah had been signed on for a pivotal role and paid an advance .
5) If a company doesn't have enough faith in their venture to pay an advance , then you are better off passing on the deal.
6) Nwelue was rumoured to have been paid an advance of over N2.5 million for the book, which neither he nor his publisher have denied.
7) "CBS had paid an advance for it so they had to put it out", Strummer later explained.
8) " Collings had little capital and could not pay an advance but "he got a review copy onto every desk in London that mattered.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of pay an advance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of pay an advance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with pay an advance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word pay an advance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with pay an advance.
20 examples of simple sentences of pay an advance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of pay an advance
Compound Sentences with pay an advance
Complex Sentences with pay an advance
Compound-Complex Sentences with pay an advance