paternal aunt in a sentence
1) Elvira, "basilea", paternal aunt of the king".
2) The children were cared for by their paternal aunt, and lived in difficult circumstances.
3) Hugh John Macdonald would be principally raised by his paternal aunt and her husband.
4) Subadra – The daughter of Ananthapadmanabhan and Parukutty, named after her paternal aunt.
paternal aunt example sentences5) During the naming ceremony, the child's paternal aunt has the honour of naming the infant.
6) She was also the paternal aunt of Akbar's chief consort, Empress Ruqaiya Sultan Begum.
7) They lost touch when Clare's father died, and she moved in with two paternal white aunts.
8) This is the coldly correct relationship which prevails in these patrilineal societies between the nephew and his paternal aunt.
9) After his parents' death, Ramel was raised by his paternal aunt, who recognised his artistic potential.
10) There was a family history of generalised anxiety (father) and epilepsy (paternal grandmother and paternal aunt).
11) Mousavi is a relative of fellow Khameneh native Ali Khamenei: Mousavi's grandmother is Khamenei's paternal aunt.
12) He and his older brother François were brought up by their father and a paternal aunt, also named Suzanne.
13) Equally, the frigid formality of the paternal aunt echoes the stern authority of her brother, the child's father.
14) Additionally, the series features a new regular character, Franklin's paternal aunt named aunt T., described as "quirky.
example sentences with aunt15) She was a daughter of Philip's maternal uncle, John III of Portugal, and paternal aunt, Catherine of Austria.
16) I was the guest of a paternal aunt and her husband, Mr. and Mrs. Frank Kinney, a couple who toiled from sunup to sunset on a subsistence farm, in the pattern of rural life as it was then.
17) As adult women clap and sing songs to encourage bravery and courage, one by one the girls are led by a paternal aunt to a grass hut in the forest where the procedure takes place.
18) Even his two unmarried paternal aunts, who lived with the family, were blandishing him with the promise of making him the sole heir if he could only stay.
19) Leaving Livadia on 7 November, Tsar Alexander's funeral procession, which included Nicholas's paternal aunt, Queen Olga of Greece, the Prince, and Princess of Wales, arrived in Moscow.
20) The young "alferes" was an apt choice for the task; he was well connected in the imperial capital (his uncle, married to a paternal aunt, was Minister of War), cultured, and well educated.
21) Bua means paternal aunt and Kumari means virgin girl which is pronounced as kunwari or kanwari on the local Haryanvi dialect of the Hindi language.
22) Third in line were the grandsons of the father's paternal uncles, and following them the grandsons of the paternal aunts of the father.
23) The children's guardian was their paternal aunt, Ada L. Murdoch, who had been assisting Pirie since the death of her sister-in-law.
24) Messaoud also lived with his two grandmothers, one maternal uncle who was older than his mother and one paternal aunt who was younger than his father.
25) The middle name given to the character is Christine, after her paternal aunt, Christine Montgomery, and she is portrayed as sweet-natured and well loved in the fictional community of Pine Valley.
26) The sister of a wife, her maternal and paternal aunts and her brother's or sister's daughters (nieces) are only prohibited if the wife is in wedlock with the husband.
27) Marie's paternal aunt, the Dowager German Empress, wrote to her daughter, the Crown Princess of Greece, that "Missy of Roumania is more to be pitied than you.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of paternal aunt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of paternal aunt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with paternal aunt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word paternal aunt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with paternal aunt.
20 examples of simple sentences of paternal aunt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of paternal aunt
Compound Sentences with paternal aunt
Complex Sentences with paternal aunt
Compound-Complex Sentences with paternal aunt