own affair in a sentence
1) What goes wrong is their own affair .
2) Our religion and practise is our own affair .
3) He is not permitted to order his own affairs .
own affair example sentences4) Surely Rob was old enough to manage his own affairs !
5) In 1876 she was declared competent to manage her own affairs .
6) The nations want to control their own affairs .
7) But anyway , your country is really your own affair .
8) Building your ability to gradually handle your own affairs .
9) What a person believes is his or her own affair .
10) Why he was interested was his own affair at the moment.
11) At least until we have brought our own affairs into order.
12) Religious associations manage their own affairs within the limits of general law.
13) Seven months ago my parents were independent , managing their own affairs .
14) The occupation will end and Iraqis will govern their own affairs .
15) You want yourself, really, and your own affairs .
example sentences with own affair16) Largely then, each assembly was responsible for its own affairs .
17) Ohryzko asserted that this matter is solely Ukraine's own affair .
18) They were free to practice their religion and administer their own affairs .
19) There were very few Turks and the Arabs ran their own affairs .
20) Leave the nuts over seas alone and tend to our own affairs .
21) There came no particular light on my own affairs all this time.
22) And now about my own affairs .
23) Every state was granted autonomy in its own affairs as was each registered assembly.
24) Domestic committees are responsible for administering aspects of the Senate's own affairs .
25) Often the women sit separately from the men and discuss their own affairs .
26) I thought we had sovereignty over our own affairs - not apparently now.
27) This entitled the town to organise its own affairs under a Town Council.
28) He eventually discovers Alannah having her own affair , and the couple split.
How to use own affair in a sentence29) Jefferson said that the people should be left to manage their own affairs .
30) The buzzword is 'empowerment': let people manage their own affairs .
31) So now I've got only my own affairs to think of.
32) Measures affecting higher education saw the universities granted greater autonomy in running their own affairs .
33) The latter eschewed bishops and allowed local congregations greater say in their own affairs .
34) This also applies in a small way to our own affairs at home.
35) First, the new constitution grants the military relative autonomy over its own affairs .
36) If a fare wanted to amuse himself thus, it was his own affair .
37) Prior to the Greyhawk Wars, each city-state controlled its own affairs .
38) From court book entries he seems to have recovered enough to manage his own affairs .
39) Members of cooperative firms are relatively free to manage their own affairs and work schedules.
40) Henry II was elsewhere, attending to his own affairs after escorting Eleanor there.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of own affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of own affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with own affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word own affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with own affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of own affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of own affair
Compound Sentences with own affair
Complex Sentences with own affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with own affair