original airing in a sentence
1) The miniseries was a modest success during its original airing .
2) Additionally, in the original airing , several shots were missing their backgrounds.
3) The air dates listed in the table are from the original Canadian airings .
original airing example sentences4) Certain programs were timeshifted from their original airings on Citytv.
5) Some songs from the original airing of the two specials have been cut.
6) Often PPVs can be found the next day after the original airing .
7) Since its original airing , it has been re-run infrequently on Comedy Central.
8) Like the original airing of the show, the DVD received very good reviews.
9) A total of households and 10.0 million viewers watched this episode during its original airing .
10) Around 8.77 million American homes tuned in to watch the episode during its original airing .
11) The episode was watched by 7.5 million viewers during its original airing in the United States.
12) Collins was featured in a Budweiser TV commercial commemorating the original airing of "Roots".
13) According to Nielsen ratings , it was viewed in 8.13 million homes in its original airing .
14) If I've seen it since the original airing , I certainly don't recall it.
15) James Drury has been an active advocate of the series since the end of the original airings .
example sentences with original airing16) The series received critical and popular acclaim and usually reached between four and six million viewers on original airings .
17) The episode was watched in just under a million homes in its original airing in the United Kingdom.
18) In the days following the show's original airing , 5,000 disapproving e-mails were sent to Comedy Central.
19) According to Nielsen Media Research, "Pilot" was watched by 6.77 million households in its original airing .
20) NBC re-aired the first two episodes of "Project Runway 3" five days after their original Bravo airings .
21) However, the ending was concealed from the general public, especially the studio audience, until the original airing .
22) Season Two was produced by Bullrun Productions for Speed Channel, with original airings from February through April 2009.
23) Among the DVD content offered was the 1978 10th anniversary special that hadn't been seen since its original airing .
24) It's available on DVD (I have a copy I videotaped at the time of its original airing ).
25) There were 12 episodes in the original Japanese airing but they were expanded down into 14 episodes for the US release.
26) Part one pulled in 3.5 million households on its original airing , while part two had an audience of 3.9 million households.
27) The series' creators completed the first draft of the hour-long finale in January 2004, four months before its original airing .
28) Additional airings with the exception of "Off Beat Cinema" take place, usually twice, shortly after the original airing .
How to use original airing in a sentence29) Since its original airing , critics have listed "Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose" among the best "X-Files" episodes.
30) These releases also included some of the "Secret Files of SWAT Kats" clips that ended each episode in original airings .
31) At the time of the original airing , "In Plain Sight" followed "Criminal Intent" on the USA Network.
32) SCC also has a cool feature that displays the upcoming TV shows for the day - users can expect these torrents in a matter of minutes after the original airing .
33) If you missed the original airing , ABC News has a few video excerpts you can watch online ( here , here , and here ).
34) In a slight decrease from the previous week, the episode was viewed in 8.13 million homes in its original airing , according to Nielsen ratings , in the United States.
35) Although the studio does not make its money back in the original airing of the show, it retains ownership of the show.
36) Including DVR viewership, the premiere was watched by 13.20 million viewers and received an 18-49 rating of 3.2 three days after the original airing .
37) Two endings to the novela currently exist: following the original airing in 2005, "La madrastra" was rerun in 2007 in the 6pm time slot on Televisa.
38) Paré said to reporters the day after the original episode airing , "It's been gathering a lot of really great attention.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of original airing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of original airing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with original airing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word original airing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with original airing.
20 examples of simple sentences of original airing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of original airing
Compound Sentences with original airing
Complex Sentences with original airing
Compound-Complex Sentences with original airing