often adorn in a sentence
1) Armour could be decorated and was often adorned with feathers.
2) Creative designs often adorn the tops of barns and houses.
3) Limestone caves are often adorned with calcium carbonate formations produced through slow precipitation.
often adorn example sentences4) Still-life paintings often adorn the interior of ancient Egyptian tombs.
5) This stone is often adorned with garlands made of limes and with red flowers.
6) Such statuettes often adorned vessels.
7) The borders are often adorned with zig-zag edging, such as those of the Huichols.
8) Beneath the surface there are magnificent caves and passages, often adorned with stalagmites and stalactites.
9) Top hats have also become ubiquitous among the steampunk subculture, often adorned with goggles and feathers.
10) Apart from the tabernacle (containing the reserved sacrament) the altar is often adorned with six candles.
11) Hide paintings often adorn the outside and inside of the tipis with special meanings attached to certain designs.
12) Wraparound windows often adorned corners, and sliding glass or French doors were sometimes used in place of windows.
13) A decorative cravat pin often adorned with a precious stone or pearl was used to keep the cravat tidy.
14) The hood was often adorned with the colours of the colleges and designated the young scholar's university affiliation.
15) His SGs are often adorned with a sticker of the Thai word Farang, meaning "a white foreigner.
example sentences with often adorn
example sentences with often adorn16) Women donned straw bonnets or wide-brimmed hats, often adorned with flowers, and twirled parasols to thwart the sun.
17) Other information comes from the images that often adorn the walls of Egyptian tombs and the translation of the accompanying inscriptions.
18) The intricate decorative band, which Jane worked at the bottom, is a pattern that often adorned household linens of the period.
19) These figures - some of which date from between the 14th and 16th centuries - usually display a typical crested coiffure, often adorned with a talisman.
20) Chryselephantine, or gold-and-ivory, statues often adorned temples and were regarded as the highest form of sculpture, but virtually none have survived.
21) It is often adorned with a row of pleats with floral decorations and often paired with a collar and the hem of arm in the same style.
22) Often adorned with nene beads, thread, and feathers of birds (namely toucans), these "puñales" were used to capture game.
23) He completely drapes the site in clear plastic tarpaulin to catch all spilled blood, often adorning it with evidence or photos of his victim's crimes.
24) Lawson also gained a fondness for poetry, in particular the works of Lord Byron, whose lines often adorned his political speeches.
25) Buildings are often adorned by "chigi" and "katsuogi", variously oriented poles which protrude from their roof (see illustration above).
26) These wings were often adorned with porticos and pediments, often resembling, as at the much later Kedleston Hall, small country houses in their own right.
27) Fur hats ("hak") were worn in winter, with the furry tails and ears of the animals used often adorning the back and crown of the hat.
28) A house in mourning would be recognizable by the lid of the coffin, with a cross on it, and often adorned with flowers, set on the porch by the front door.
How to use often adorn in a sentence
How to use often adorn in a sentence
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of often adorn
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of often adorn with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with often adorn
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word often adorn in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with often adorn.
20 examples of simple sentences of often adorn. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of often adorn
Compound Sentences with often adorn
Complex Sentences with often adorn
Compound-Complex Sentences with often adorn