official agency in a sentence
1) The official agency memes are not correct.
2) Promotors may include official agencies and authorities.
3) Submission of an application triggers disclosure and official agency action requirements.
official agency example sentences4) Makes official agency Records available to the public.
5) One vast distortion which official agencies refuse to study is international tax evasion.
6) US Palestinian Partnership official agency to promote joint partnership and economic development efforts.
7) The Secretary, it must be understood, was no mere official agency of transmission for this study.
8) Some official agencies and organisations at a national level have developed specific structural links as part of the union.
9) The museum falls under the auspices of the Israel Antiquities Authority, an official agency of the Israeli government.
10) The contravention of our basic human , civic and social rights are mainly perpetrated by official agencies of the state.
11) The official agencies that handled the press in Vietnam during the early years had little control over what those reporters wrote.
12) Establishes and maintains document profiles and access rights, declares documents as official agency Records (OARs) as required.
13) The caucus can do things which the official agency , because of its accountability to the denomination, cannot.
14) The consequences of this gulf between 'hidden' users and official agencies will be more fully explored in Chapter 9.
15) Reliable, or even approximate data, has not been collected, stored or provided by any organization or official agency .
example sentences with official agency16) We feel a responsibility to tell people the facts which official agencies simply deny so that they can make informed choices.
17) The Ombudsmen are however - unlike normal official agencies - never obliged to consider the circumstances of every case submitted to them.
18) Before registration, an assurance will be sought from a government body, official agency , or from private sources, that such financial support will be forthcoming.
19) Whether banks should have become so involved in such financial flows is an issue for debate among academics, bankers, finance ministers and official agencies .
20) Henceforth a broad range of social and economic questions and world affairs would be assigned to official agencies responsible to and funded by the General Conference.
21) The historian of the movement claims that "for several city administrations the Bureau became virtually an official agency " (Gill, 1944, p. 16).
22) Towards the end of the season, Malory succeeds in having ISIS reinstated as an official agency by cutting an affiliation deal with the CIA.
23) The CEGB and other official agencies have regularly pointed out that the public may not be happy to have giant structures in areas of scenic beauty.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of official agency
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of official agency with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with official agency
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word official agency in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with official agency.
20 examples of simple sentences of official agency. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of official agency
Compound Sentences with official agency
Complex Sentences with official agency
Compound-Complex Sentences with official agency