offer an advance in a sentence
1) They also offered an advance payment on royalties.
2) We now offer an advance booking facility at this cinema.
3) Generally they must save or enhance lives and offer an advance on current therapy.
offer an advance example sentences4) Lerner was offered an advance of $500 and a 5% royalty on every kit sold.
5) It also offers an advance plug-n-play scaler that allows additional analogue peripherals to connect effortlessly to the codec .
6) If an independent label is able to offer an advance , it will likely fall in the $5,000–$100,000 range.
7) Quik later went on to regret his contract with the label and was offered an advance of one million dollars by Eazy E.
8) Several years later, Target editor Nigel Robinson offered an advance of £4,000 – double what was the standard advance at the time – but Adams again declined.
9) The Gyroflo oven is big, it offers an advance in technology that yields an extra 25% more effective cooking area per shelf.
10) " Victor Gollancz was prepared to publish the work, subject to the removal of bad language and some identifiable names, and offered an advance of £40.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of offer an advance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of offer an advance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with offer an advance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word offer an advance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with offer an advance.
20 examples of simple sentences of offer an advance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of offer an advance
Compound Sentences with offer an advance
Complex Sentences with offer an advance
Compound-Complex Sentences with offer an advance