now adorn in a sentence
1) Two large balconies now adorned the front and rear.
2) This village wall paintings now adorn the gracious city homes and exported.
3) Some six dozen paintings now adorn the entrance ramps throughout the stadium.
now adorn example sentences4) He now adorns the throne of 31st Sarwari Qadri Shaikh.
5) Surveillance cameras now adorn many workplaces, watching the every move of the employees.
6) Vibrant colors and unique designs now adorn the building 's deck and outdoor space.
7) A new steeple built entirely of 8-by-8's now adorned the roof.
8) Subotica now adorned itself with its remarkable Central European, fin de siècle architecture.
9) This was moved and now adorns the entrance through the East bail of Lincoln castle.
10) The air vents received a chrome surround and a silver garnish now adorns the door sills.
11) A 1952 Bates graduate, Leahey's name now adorns the Bobcats' home field.
12) It was partly cleared, but he erected all the buildings which now adorn the place.
13) Many a Latino bosom and loin is now adorned with peekaboo lacework and crotchless panty.
14) Mature trees and woodland now adorn Abney Park, completing its transformation into a woodland cemetery.
15) However, this has taken place after the building of the office block which now adorns the site.
example sentences with now adorn16) Unfortunately for island visitors they were removed and now adorn the walls of the Archaeological Museum in Athens.
17) After this, Spears is outside, now adorned in an pink athletic outfit, and seen in a car.
18) I finally settled on 9 of them and they now adorn , and bring to life, our brand new bathroom!
19) On Easter Sunday, the same bare cross that stood in the sanctuary during Lent is now adorned with beautiful fresh flowers.
20) The folly was a gift from the Sultan of Oman, just one of the many presents that now adorn the property.
21) His granddaughter, Maisie, was chosen as the model for the statue of Pania which now adorns Napier's Marine Parade.
22) Earlier this year I found a Barnacle ashtray produced in Bakelite, and while I don't partake of the weed myself it now adorns the interior of a pre-war Morris.
23) The obelisks now adorning the Piazza del Populo and the Piazzo di Montecitorio in the centre of Rome were brought by Octavian from Egypt.
24) Looming over the City Ground, the once glamorous Bridgford Hotel, once frequented by players who now adorn the history books, now houses the less glitzy local council.
25) One outstanding exception is that of Marcus Aurelius now adorning the centre of Michelangelo's Piazza Campidoglio on Capitol Hill in Rome (volume 2).
26) A small but spectacular basin, once full of drip water, is now adorned with crystals, which embellish its bottom and walls.
27) This soldier who was affectionately nicknamed Nugget and he now adorns the mantle pieces and walls of the homes of past and present members of the Corps.
28) Even more ominous was the news that the Corral Room had been remodeled in the early 1970s, and was now adorned in gilt and red velvet as the Lillie Langtry Room!
How to use now adorn in a sentence
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of now adorn
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of now adorn with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with now adorn
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word now adorn in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with now adorn.
20 examples of simple sentences of now adorn. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of now adorn
Compound Sentences with now adorn
Complex Sentences with now adorn
Compound-Complex Sentences with now adorn