not averse in a sentence
1) They are not averse to telling jokes against themselves.
2) The Treasury itself is not averse to such tricks.
3) The center is not averse to collaborating with the government.
4) And she was n't averse to the idea.
not averse example sentences5) But she was not averse to the mainstream .
6) The troubadours were not averse to borrowing either.
7) But he's also not averse to hard judgments.
8) They are not averse to taking banned substances to boost their performance.
9) The ground in Kano is not averse to groundnut planting .
10) They obviously despise hardcore but are not averse to mutating breakbeats.
11) Tip: The traders are not averse to haggling on price!
12) Young Gustaf was not averse to this idea.
13) She is not averse to bribery.
14) The latter food sources shows that they are not averse to eating carrion.
example sentences with averse15) Saxena is not averse to shorting stocks.
16) The West German government was not averse to the idea of rearmament.
17) Several members of the Society like trams so we were definitely not averse.
18) They were not averse to gamesmanship .
19) Harris and Faye were not averse to appearing on radio outside their comic personae.
20) He was not averse to giving slaps and pushes when he considered them necessary.
21) But his fame and increasing fortune notwithstanding, he was not averse to painting bespoke.
22) As it turns out, Handke is not averse to making the thing funny.
23) We are not averse to change but we have a right to be informed.
24) This proud, but humiliated, most complicated of politicians was not averse to flattery.
25) He was not averse to using his art to pass comment on any of them.
26) not exactly forthcoming, but not averse to having someone around to talk to, either.
27) But you're right, in general I'm not averse to using new technologies.
How to use averse in a sentence28) Top left: Rachel is n't averse to peeling paint or chipped objets d'art.
29) I am not averse to packs of information on what happens when someone goes into prison.
30) The Witch's schemes were usually quite commonplace but she was n't averse to drug trafficking either.
31) That's not true, although I'm not averse to healthy remedies for any illness.
32) Even the District Secretary was not averse to reminding his tutor-organisers that they were dispensable.
33) And again, I not averse to the idea of watching Bryan Cranston work his magic.
34) He was not averse to receiving the nomination, but did not expect to win it either.
35) Yet they're a tad more composed tonight, not averse to pausing for breath on occasion.
36) Although he preached the benefits of vegetarianism, he was not averse to eating meat if required.
37) He was considered to be a good and experienced officer, but was not averse to mischief.
38) For this reason I am not averse from seeing a sharpening of sentencing policy within the present law.
39) The 2013 class is small and unheralded, but Chris Mack is n't averse to taking some chances.
40) Lord Hasting was not averse to exploiting any commercial opportunities that access to the Himalayan region might offer.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of not averse
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of not averse with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with not averse
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word not averse in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with not averse.
20 examples of simple sentences of not averse. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of not averse
Compound Sentences with not averse
Complex Sentences with not averse
Compound-Complex Sentences with not averse