national affair in a sentence
1) Many were also prominent in national affairs .
2) Tim Harper is a national affairs writer .
3) Compton took an active role in both state and national affairs .
national affair example sentences4) It is disconcerting that businessmen believe procurement will remain a national affair .
5) We should be, indeed must be, heard in national affairs .
6) National Reporting - for a distinguished example of newspaper reporting on national affairs .
7) Before entering, he said he preferred for national affairs to proceed normally.
8) From that moment Imelda Romualdez Marcos became involved in national affairs .
9) Paragraph 22 of the document invites the Diaspora to participate in national affairs .
10) Must we neglect national affairs just because of the death of one man?
11) Gelbard in turn was accused by the government of meddling in national affairs .
12) Right-wingers hung the evil label on him for accepting hummers while conducting national affairs .
13) More importantly, the units at the Fort played a part in national affairs .
14) The League refused them, citing their policy of noninterference with internal national affairs .
15) Following the peace treaty, leaders from the Lower Cherokee were dominant in national affairs .
example sentences with national affair16) Mr Bush and Mr Brown have no role to play in our national affairs .
17) In 1884 the Democratic party had been out of power in national affairs for twenty-three years.
18) Pity the Indian government is not exactly well known for its wise handling of national affairs .
19) The President's main duty is managing national affairs and overseeing the running of the federal government.
20) Secondly: "No one dreams of conducting national affairs with the principles which are prescribed to individuals.
21) He enjoyed tremendous power and control over national affairs as he was the immediate deputy of the Shah.
22) Conor Friedersdorf is a staff writer at The Atlantic , where he focuses on politics and national affairs .
23) Of course we would like for national affairs to be normal and unaffected by the recent political disputes.
24) Mainland Argentina is already home to a large community of British people who are well integrated into national affairs .
25) Venizelos formed a government and started to reorganize the economic, political, and national affairs of the country.
26) In the 1866 elections, the Radical Republicans won two-thirds majorities in Congress and took control of national affairs .
27) As time passed one could not stop admiring their spiritual purposefulness, sacrificial devotion to national affairs and high culture.
28) The Star invited her back to be its national affairs columnist and she has stayed at the newspaper ever since.
How to use national affair in a sentence29) She was a columnist for Hearst Newspapers from 2000 to 2010, writing on national affairs and the White House.
30) The de Chaddertons' involvement in regional and national affairs gave prestige to what was otherwise an obscure and rural township.
31) At this dark period of our national affairs where was the senator from Massachusetts ? How were his political associates employed?
32) However, these fears were not borne out as successive Presidents played a limited, largely apolitical role in national affairs .
33) From 1918 to 1927, their problematic relationship was to be a national affair , affecting the course of Romanian politics.
34) In 1990, Suskind went to the "Wall Street Journal", and became senior national affairs reporter in 1993.
35) Jiang Qing was especially paranoid of Deng's influence on national affairs , whereas she considered Hua Guofeng a mere nuisance.
36) After Texas statehood, it became a driving force in national affairs , ultimately leading to Southern secession and Civil War.
37) Under his leadership, Macalester also broadened its base of community service and intensified its continuing interest in civic and national affairs .
38) Special appointments are chosen for their contributions to public service and business, and for their leadership in State and national affairs .
39) He is active in community and national affairs , and is the President of three companies headquartered in Solana Beach, California.
40) Like did I want to be a national affairs reporter and did I think I had wasted five years in the Navy.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of national affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of national affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with national affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word national affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with national affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of national affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of national affair
Compound Sentences with national affair
Complex Sentences with national affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with national affair