muscle attachment in a sentence
1) Their broad surfaces provide a wide area for muscle attachment.
2) The mentum is often ill-defined and has few muscle attachments.
3) However, the bones show large areas for muscle attachment, indicating considerable strength.
4) The vertebrae have projections that allow for strong muscle attachment enabling locomotion without limbs.
muscle attachment example sentences5) They are formed by the shape of muscle attachments to the pharyngeal walls.
6) Lack of proper muscle attachment causes droop of the lid or an exaggerated oriental appearance.
7) This is the site of the breast muscle's attachment and is a very important bone.
8) The upper arm had a large deltopectoral crest for muscle attachment, while the ulna and radius were slim.
9) Also, the arrangement of muscle attachment at the back of the jaw was a trait of Neanderthals.
10) Some surgeons also wrap porous polyethylene implants either to facilitate muscle attachment or to reduce the risk of implant exposure.
11) In either case, these muscle attachments are what provide the ability for us to move one bone on another.
12) muscle attachments, tendons, bone, and other components work together to create a replication of the desired anatomy.
13) Iliac Spine: "Homo" has expanded areas on the sacrum and posterior iliac spine for greater muscle attachment.
14) The range of motion and propulsion power in horses varies significantly, based on the placement of muscle attachment to bone.
example sentences with attachment15) Numerous openings, or fenestrae, in the skull reduced its weight and provided space for muscle attachment and sensory organs.
16) There was a ridge along the back of the skull roof for muscle attachment, as is also seen in tyrannosaurids.
17) In earlier forms the frill is short, and its expansion was probably primarily for increased muscle attachment of the supratemporal muscles.
18) Increases in mechanical stress tend to produce bones that are thicker and stronger, and have more marked ridges for muscle attachment.
19) This is because the shark's vertebral column extends into that dorsal portion, providing a greater surface area for muscle attachment.
20) A change of .5 in in muscle attachment can affect range of motion by 3.5 in and propulsion power by 20 percent.
21) Large fenestrae (openings) in the skull reduced weight and provided areas for muscle attachment, as in all carnivorous theropods.
22) Going out beyond the ligament layer, we essentially have tendon and muscle attachment to either the ligament tissue or directly to the bone itself.
23) Coronosaurs have an enlarged frill and enlarged skull, and consequently were obligate quadrupeds . The frill is enlarged but not thickened, so most of the expansion was not for muscle attachment.
24) The skull has been described from the outset as that of an early modern human, due to ear anatomy, details of the neck muscle attachments, and the presence of a high, rounded braincase.
25) The most likely cause is tendonitis or inflammation of the muscle attachments near your iliac crest, where you are experiencing the pain.
26) Because the region of the head dorsal to the •cell• is expanded in the L H males, the surface area available for adductor muscle attachment is greatly enlarged.
27) Although its main role lies in support and muscle attachment, when extensively hardened by the cross-linking of proteins and chitin, or sclerotized, the cuticle acts as a first line of defense.
28) The gastropod shell is an external skeleton or exoskeleton, which serves not only for muscle attachment, but also for protection from predators and from mechanical damage.
29) Finally, the ilium and its muscle attachment are shaped so as to situate the buttocks away from the birth canal, where contraction of the buttocks could otherwise damage the baby.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of muscle attachment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of muscle attachment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with muscle attachment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word muscle attachment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with muscle attachment.
20 examples of simple sentences of muscle attachment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of muscle attachment
Compound Sentences with muscle attachment
Complex Sentences with muscle attachment
Compound-Complex Sentences with muscle attachment