multilateral agreement in a sentence
1) The government is also reducing tariff barriers with bilateral and multilateral agreements .
2) The Nuclear non-proliferation treaty is the primary multilateral agreement governing nuclear activity.
3) Genetically modified organisms are not the subject of any major multilateral agreements .
multilateral agreement example sentences4) Stalling the multilateral agreement on Investment".
5) Within the CPIA there is room for multilateral agreements with other nation states.
6) Multilateral agreements require negotiations between the governments, conducted through their designated competent authority groups.
7) This was the first multilateral agreement that extended prohibition of chemical agents to biological agents.
8) Some describe them as a complex web of competing trade interests that hinder multilateral agreement .
9) For these purposes, States shall, where appropriate, conclude bilateral and multilateral agreements .
10) Formal multilateral agreements are by no means the only source of the laws of war.
11) Since nations are sovereign, all multilateral agreements must be reached through a process of diplomatic negotiation.
12) Bilateral agreements may also undermine multilateral agreements such as those associated with the World Trade Organization.
13) In many cases, countries are simultaneously parties to bilateral, regional, plurilateral and multilateral agreements .
14) agreements and considerations of Biosecurity and multilateral agreements on the environment must overide trade agreements and policies.
15) Council Members hence make a strong case for negotiating a multilateral agreement on investment (MAI).
example sentences with multilateral agreement16) Such financial participation should be based on the material transfer agreement provisions of a multilateral agreement on PGRFA.
17) First, most countries in the region have concluded bilateral treaties and have signed multilateral agreements with international organizations.
18) This has forced many countries to start considering multilateral agreements to protect their job markets or to lure migrant workers.
19) As a result, current international investment rulemaking remains short of having a unified system based on a multilateral agreement .
20) Moreover, many of the concerns could be addressed in the course of negotiating a multilateral agreement on FDI.
21) They thus interacted on a decentralized basis according to terms negotiated in bilateral and multilateral agreements on trade and co-operation.
22) This second requirement applies in the absence of any bilateral or multilateral agreement relating to the reciprocal enforcement of decisions.
23) To this end, States Parties shall promote the conclusion of bilateral or multilateral agreements or accession to existing agreements.
24) In general, China does not participate in these broad multilateral agreements ; however, it has made smaller-scale agreements.
25) Vehicle insurance policies from all EU-countries and some non-EU countries are valid in Hungary based on bilateral or multilateral agreements .
26) India is not in violation of any of its bilateral, multilateral agreements on any platform," he said.
27) However, any such bilateral agreements should be established according to guidelines defined within the overall framework of the multilateral agreement .
28) The secretive cartel of Wahabi oil merchants is set upon destabilizing the global order of constititutional democracies and associated multilateral agreements .
How to use multilateral agreement in a sentence29) Further bilateral and multilateral agreements were also envisaged to ensure that each country's armed forces participated in joint anti-drug initiatives.
30) Numerous American politicians, businessmen, journalists, and activists made proposals for multilateral agreements on arms control and collective security.
31) In 1997-1998, the draft multilateral agreement on Investment was heavily criticized by several non-governmental organisations and developing countries.
32) The result put paid to the prospect of a multilateral agreement on the governance and operational arrangements for the electricity market.
33) In the early 1930s, changes and developments in world politics required Turkey to make multilateral agreements to improve its security.
34) Similarly, a multilateral agreement would provide a forum for the settlement of disputes over MNC behaviour involving home and host governments.
35) He was skeptical of the multilateral agreement on Investment and encouraged Canada to withdraw from negotiations around the accord in October 1998.
36) Investment: remember the multilateral agreement on Investments, that was defeated back in '97 by the opposition of civil society?
37) This agreement seemed to confirm that the "decade of deadlock" caused by the Bush administration's disdain for multilateral agreements was over.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of multilateral agreement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of multilateral agreement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with multilateral agreement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word multilateral agreement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with multilateral agreement.
20 examples of simple sentences of multilateral agreement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of multilateral agreement
Compound Sentences with multilateral agreement
Complex Sentences with multilateral agreement
Compound-Complex Sentences with multilateral agreement