mime artist in a sentence
1) The live show also included a mime artist portraying Elric himself.
2) Marcel Marceau was a brilliant mime artist .
3) And then there's me, the mime artist .
mime artist example sentences4) The major thoroughfare of Las Ramblas is home to mime artists and street performers.
5) Mime artists are strictly forbidden.
6) They will be joined by international mime artists , jugglers, sword swallowers, and magicians.
7) The actual puppet was based on a drawing by Sesamstraat actor and mime artist Hakim Traïda.
8) The festival will feature several Catalonian performances , including a show by mime artist Pep Bou.
9) A former mime artist , he even got up from his chair for a spot of moon-walking!
10) A professional mime artist taught Kristy Swanson all of the robotic movements that her character has in the movie.
11) Mime artists and impressionists.
12) He was joined by Midge Ure and Nena, as well as his mime artist , Jed Hoile.
13) This area is always full of interest: mime artists , solo guitarists and full-blown jazz bands entertain the passing public.
14) Mockus drafted a small army of 400 mime artists to publicly and visibly call out road users who broke the law.
15) This odd looking predator is a 42-year-old mime artist whose job it is to scare away monkey gangs, and he is very effective.
example sentences with mime artist16) He was inspired in 1969 by a mime artist named Robert Shields, who would pantomime in front of the Hollywood Wax Museum where he worked.
17) Although he was an accomplished dancer, it was Segarelli's abilities as a mime artist that won him the many roles he created on the stage of the Opéra.
18) The only exception to this is his pathological hatred of street mime artists , but this is largely seen as an acceptable quirk.
19) Mime artists who violate the ban usually find themselves hanging upside down in Vetinari's scorpion pit while reading a sign saying "learn the words.
20) Some artists, including Martyn Jacques of the Tiger Lillies, wear white makeup inspired by French mime artists and the Emcee from Cabaret.
21) The show featured dancers Stacia and Miss Renee, mime artist Tony Carrera and a light show by Liquid Len and was recorded on the elaborate package "Space Ritual".
22) Marcel Marceau said he was inspired to become a mime artist after watching Chaplin, while the actor Raj Kapoor based his screen persona on the Tramp.
23) Modelling ("modeling" in American English) is considered to be different from other types of public performance, such as an acting, dancing or being a mime artist .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of mime artist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of mime artist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with mime artist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word mime artist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with mime artist.
20 examples of simple sentences of mime artist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of mime artist
Compound Sentences with mime artist
Complex Sentences with mime artist
Compound-Complex Sentences with mime artist