metabolize alcohol in a sentence
1) How fast is alcohol metabolized ? 6.
2) An older baby or toddler can metabolize the alcohol more quickly.
3) The process is similar to how the liver metabolizes alcohol .
metabolize alcohol example sentences4) Healthy people metabolize alcohol at a fairly consistent rate.
5) alcohol is metabolized mainly by the group of six enzymes collectively called alcohol dehydrogenase.
6) ADH then metabolizes the alcohol into acetaldehyde.
7) Finally, the body's ability to metabolize alcohol quickly tend to diminish with age.
8) Changes in hormone levels during the menstrual cycle may also affect how a woman metabolizes alcohol .
9) The more slowly you drink, the more time your body has to metabolize the alcohol .
10) Researchers have found, for example, that people differ in how their bodies metabolize alcohol .
11) Women have less total body water and less alcohol dehydrogenase - the stomach enzyme involved in metabolizing alcohol .
12) Older people metabolize both alcohol and drugs differently from younger people , putting them at risk for overdoses.
13) After alcohol is metabolized , it passes through the kidneys, which process it for excretion in the urine.
14) Also chronic alcoholics may (depending on liver health) Metabolize alcohol at a significantly higher rate than the average.
15) The proposed mechanism of action for this interaction is that metronidazole can bind to an enzyme that normally metabolizes alcohol .
example sentences with metabolize alcohol16) Blood alcohol concentration depends on the amount of alcohol consumed and the rate at which the user's body metabolizes alcohol .
17) For example, one way the body metabolizes alcohol is through the activity of an enzyme called alcohol dehydrogenase, or ADH.
18) The body metabolizes alcohol through the liver, turning it into acetate, which gets burned by the body, displacing the burning of glucose or fat.
19) If you drink alcohol, limit it to no more than one (for women) or two (for men) drinks a day alcohol is metabolized to compounds that damage cells and can lead to cancer.
20) You pass, in part, because the amount of alcohol you drank, the amount of time that passed since your last drink, and the rate at which alcohol was metabolized .
21) The first is metabolic tolerance in which the alcohol is metabolized at a higher rate (up to two times as quickly) in chronic users.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of metabolize alcohol
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of metabolize alcohol with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with metabolize alcohol
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word metabolize alcohol in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with metabolize alcohol.
20 examples of simple sentences of metabolize alcohol. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of metabolize alcohol
Compound Sentences with metabolize alcohol
Complex Sentences with metabolize alcohol
Compound-Complex Sentences with metabolize alcohol