melt away in a sentence
1) The tail nicely melts away and is cohesive.
2) His army melted away without fighting a single battle.
3) All those nerves have seemingly melted away!
4) It will melt away during the cooking process.
melt away example sentences5) She had nearly melted away on the spot.
6) Now my whole body is relaxing and tension is melting away.
7) She melts away into a burning fire.
8) His skin melts away to reveal a machine body.
9) This causes the old witch to melt away.
10) This makes everything melt away into the background.
11) The cost melts away when you listen.
12) Their salaries and negotiating leverage are melting away on both sides.
13) The players melted away out of sight.
14) Before his gaze all falsehood melts away.
example sentences with away15) Or was it melting away altogether...?
16) Wilmington's advocates are not melting away.
17) The stress and anxiety of the coming dive melted away.
18) The compromise was accepted by industry and the opposition melted away.
19) Many of his units started to melt away.
20) Otherwise, spacecraft elements will start to melt away quickly.
21) And in a moment, 48 years melt away.
22) Everything else in the world melts away for those few hours .
23) It is that the Greek style houses are melting away.
24) The article has some shocking images of Greenland melting away.
25) Many Iraqi security forces melted away, wishing to avoid confrontation.
26) As the foreign army approached, Chinese forces melted away.
27) Burn calories: How else does the weight melt away?
How to use away in a sentence28) Crime rose as Mubarak's police force melted away.
29) The old generalisations about classes and parties melt away.
30) The little cloud over the holm oak melted away.
31) The Chinese armies ringing the legation quarter melted away.
32) The allied Malabari armies began to melt away immediately.
33) If that can melt away, what is certain?
34) And with knowledge gained, our prejudices can melt away.
35) Dorothy is shocked to see the Witch melt away.
36) Indeed, they had melted away into the crowd.
37) Reality has melted away -- it's miles behind us.
38) I know that the cold is finally starting to melt away.
39) My companions, subtly signalling commiserations, melt away.
40) These beliefs did not just melt away after the war .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of melt away
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of melt away with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with melt away
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word melt away in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with melt away.
20 examples of simple sentences of melt away. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of melt away
Compound Sentences with melt away
Complex Sentences with melt away
Compound-Complex Sentences with melt away