mass advertising in a sentence
1) The benefit of mass advertising to the media is clear.
2) Modern mass advertising turns Deweys philosophy inside out.
3) This transmission of mass advertising to millions of people is a form of mass communication.
mass advertising example sentences4) Mass advertising is constantly encouraging customers to get the latest and greatest products, always upgrading.
5) But due to the massed advertising of tooth-pastes very little attention is given to the tooth-brushes.
6) Mass advertising is no longer solely a means of introducing and distributing consumer goods, though it does that.
7) Mass advertising influenced values to consumer spending versus saving, sold consumer goods: health, beauty, wealth, and youth.
8) What this means is that a recession will accelerate the decline of interruption-based mass advertising that simply shouts your message to customer.
9) After Tramiel's departure, Commodore executives shied away from mass advertising and other marketing ploys, fearful of repeating past mistakes.
10) Add in the fact that Biglaw doesn't even have to pretend to pitch to the masses, and the tiny fragment of a fun-loving personality that mass advertising requires is lost.
11) The geographic area is then served by media that has no competition, and by large merchants who can afford the mass advertising costs.
12) The second key reason that Americans are not receiving an adequate quality or quantity of news, according to Bagdikian, is due to the impacts of mass advertising .
13) Bagdikian originally published this book in 1983 to warn the public about the negative impacts that corporate ownership and mass advertising have on the media.
14) The lowest levels were generally larger in numbers and tended to coincide with various demographic attributes that might be targeted by mass advertising .
15) Following Paolozzi's seminal presentation in 1952, the IG focused primarily on the imagery of American popular culture, particularly mass advertising .
example sentences with mass advertising16) Affluence granted women more freedom and leisure time , but the rise in mass advertising of these products in after World War II also played a role.
17) The decline of mass media means that there is, or will be, no mass advertising or that the return on investment for mass advertising will become far more marginal.
18) The decline of mass media means that there is, or will be, no mass advertising or that the return on investment for mass advertising will become far more marginal.
19) "A key concern for everyone in public health is that children and young people are being targeted by mass advertising of e-cigarettes.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of mass advertising
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of mass advertising with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with mass advertising
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word mass advertising in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with mass advertising.
20 examples of simple sentences of mass advertising. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of mass advertising
Compound Sentences with mass advertising
Complex Sentences with mass advertising
Compound-Complex Sentences with mass advertising