low-key affair in a sentence
1) The campaign for leader was characterised by being a low-key affair .
2) Last year's Championship for example was a rather low-key affair .
3) The season ended in a low-key affair away to Cagliari.
low-key affair example sentences4) Until then his spell on Humberside had been a relatively low-key affair .
5) Was the low-key affair with Owassi emboldened the IMs?
6) Their marriage, which had followed soon afterwards, was a very quiet, low-key affair .
7) The festival has typically been a low-key affair in terms of red-carpet visits by foreign celebrities.
8) Held in the bar of the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel , it was a low-key affair .
9) By contrast, Middlesbrough's bid for a second slice of City Challenge cash was a low-key affair .
10) Street-O has typically been a low-key affair ; score events, often at night, normally as informal training events.
11) Despite its massive size, the exercise was "expected to be a low-key affair " by the Middle East Newsline.
12) It 's still a low-key affair , but if any Fiend mixtape has ever been hyped-up, it's been this one.
13) The final stage of the cycle, before reporting, is 'taking stock'; a relatively low-key affair , since much of the evaluation has taken place already.
14) The Media League of Women Voters forum on October 18 was generally a low-key affair , with positions on several foreign and domestic issues given by both candidates.
15) The low-key affair is expected to be at the Kenilworth Nursing Home at Bowral where Kennedy has lived since taking a nasty tumble a few years ago.
example sentences with low-key affair16) After this Pagan rite was completed, her coffin was cremated at Brighton's Woodvale crematorium, in an intentionally low-key affair with no media publicity.
17) Ambient hipsters from all over France have flocked to this low-key affair , lured by invitations promising 'Smarts Drinks' and a chat with someone called 'Trash'.
18) The final was a low-key affair with Klizan suffering from abdominal pains and writhing in pain at each change while Italy's Fognini had to be treated in the third set.
19) However , her visit was kept a low-key affair so that her fans would not swarm her in-laws' house in Ujong Pasir here.
20) The club events, associated with the label, have graduated from a low-key affair in Camberwell to one of London's best regular nights, spread across several venues.
21) 'But our last afternoon game against Watford was a very low-key affair with no atmosphere.'
22) "White Snake" had been a very inward looking, reflective and low-key affair in many ways, written and recorded as it was in the aftermath of the collapse of Deep Purple.
23) A "NME" review of the 1990 re-release recalled of the album: "It's a lo-fi, mostly low-key affair , the sound of the band finding their feet...
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of low-key affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of low-key affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with low-key affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word low-key affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with low-key affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of low-key affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of low-key affair
Compound Sentences with low-key affair
Complex Sentences with low-key affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with low-key affair