long advocate in a sentence
1) She has long advocated consideration of alternative, more benign fracking agents.
2) It's something Mohamoud has long advocated for.
3) The academic literature has long advocated the use of DCF evaluations.
long advocate example sentences4) Google has long advocated for more efficient use of spectrum through sharing technologies.
5) Liberal Democrats have long advocated increases in taxes for multimillion pound properties.
6) We have long advocated for more movement balanced with the foods we eat.
7) Cascadia Wildlands has long advocated the state raise revenue in more sensible ways.
8) French diplomats, naval officers, merchants and missionaries had long advocated the expedition.
9) Commissioner McDowell has long advocated major reforms to the FCC's structure and operations.
10) The Portuguese has long advocated television replays and was perhaps making use of a screen.
11) Jones had long advocated for the change to longevity pay, arguing it was more fair.
12) The Swiss Bankers Association (SBA) has long advocated a tax compliant financial centre.
13) Card has long advocated the firing of Rumsfeld, but Bush has always resisted that action.
14) This will facilitate the integration of spending and revenue-raising, a measure we have long advocated .
15) A breezeway connecting Wolbach to Moors, long advocated by Hastings, was constructed in 2002.
example sentences with long advocate16) Eventually, Rob Wilson and Phil Jones proposed ideas that had been long advocated at Climate Audit.
17) Tryon had long advocated engaging in attacks on civilian targets, but Clinton turned down Tryon's proposals.
18) Kucinich opposed a planned regional radioactive waste dump, and has long advocated renewable energy and efficient energy use.
19) This is something the LPFA has long advocated , and which Truell is now pushing with renewed vigour.
20) SDHP has long advocated that people with disabilities must have safe, affordable, accessible and non-segregated housing.
21) The New London "Pioneer" had long advocated for a rail line to connect Kokomo with Indianapolis.
22) Marc Gabolde has long advocated that she continued to rule as Neferneferuaten after the death of Smenkhkare.
23) The labour movement, supported by Charles Booth, had long advocated universal pensions payable to all over sixty-five.
24) Such defacement could only have been interpreted as a bad omen for the expedition that he had long advocated .
25) I've long advocated that publishers open up to the array of channels now available for bringing content to readers.
26) The founding chancellor, Hakim Said, had been long advocating for the establishment of private-sector higher education learning institutions.
27) Referring to dual seats, the HSE has long advocated that tractor cabs should only be occupied by one person.
28) Biederman has long advocated the use of atypical antipsychotics, like Risperdal, to treat children diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
How to use long advocate in a sentence29) The tower was built as a memorial to Norman Rukert, Sr., who had long advocated reconstructing the lighthouse.
30) He pleaded for mufakat , an Islamic term for the gotong-royong he had long advocated : consensus, harmony, unity.
31) I've long advocated the need for all of the things mentioned above in the WiredWisconsin issues all over the world.
32) Patten has long advocated the kind of compassionate and enlightened reforms to care for the mentally ill proposed in Witmer's bill.
33) Neal has long advocated repealing the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT), believing its effects have reached unreasonably low income brackets.
34) Cooper long advocated that scopes should have their reticles etched on glass, and their windage and elevation adjustments in the mount.
35) Richard Deodatus Poulett Harris , who had long advocated the establishment of the University , became its first warden of the senate.
36) The GOP have long advocated for that type of spending control with no success, and it was a campaign promise made by many incoming legislators.
37) I have long advocated choosing casino games that involve skill, such as blackjack and video poker , because you can study and improve your chances for winning.
38) This is great news for those of us who have long advocated for better care coordination as a solution to our nation's health care crisis.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of long advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of long advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with long advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word long advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with long advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of long advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of long advocate
Compound Sentences with long advocate
Complex Sentences with long advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with long advocate