limit advertising in a sentence
1) Commercial advertising is limited to 12 minutes per hour.
2) However, revenue from advertising was limited .
3) advertising isn't limited to just sports sites and television.
limit advertising example sentences4) Also, advertising was limited to 60 days before the general election.
5) Many countries have measures in place to limit advertising by pharmaceutical companies.
6) However, the definition of advertising is not limited to traditional media advertising.
7) Use of proverbs in advertising is not limited to the English language.
8) Counter-marketing and strategies to limit advertising .
9) While advertising is limited , it often helps the business marketer set up successful sales calls.
10) advertising is limited to a new issue by an investment trust, and to investment trust saving schemes.
11) In Columbia County, Livia was involved in a successful campaign to limit youth-oriented tobacco advertising in convenience markets.
12) Briefly, the final regulation generally limits tobacco advertising in all existing media forms to a black-and-white, text-only format.
13) Manufacturers contend that limiting advertising or the use of flavors would decrease the likelihood that traditional smokers would migrate toward e-cigarettes.
14) Though students are told that advertisements exist to sell products, the consequences of advertising are limited to the effectiveness of the ad in reaching its target.
15) However, in a command economy, there was little or no competition between brands, so advertising was limited to informing viewers what products were available.
example sentences with limit advertising16) While one of the first EV1 TV spots was nominated for an Emmy award, later advertising was limited to direct mail and print and TV ads in niche channels.
17) advertising was limited , and "Spirited Away" was only mentioned in a small scrolling section of their film page on Disney's official website.
18) The legislation would limit advertising and another bill would force the industry to forfeit a percentage of their revenue to create a fund to curb addiction.
19) In particular , he said the state will "do everything humanly possible" to stop minors from consuming pot, including by limiting advertising .
20) Moreover, the scope for advertising is limited , as they are prohibited by the Companies Act to advertise their own shares for sale (as are all quoted companies).
21) Banner/button advertising is limited to tourism businesses in the following categories; lodging, restaurants, attractions, and activities.
22) As a result of the Children's Television Act passed in 1990, children's advertising is limited to 10.5 minutes/hour on weekends and 12 minutes/hour on weekdays.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of limit advertising
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of limit advertising with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with limit advertising
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word limit advertising in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with limit advertising.
20 examples of simple sentences of limit advertising. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of limit advertising
Compound Sentences with limit advertising
Complex Sentences with limit advertising
Compound-Complex Sentences with limit advertising