legally adopt in a sentence
1) Adoption–The child was legally adopted .
2) A legally adopted child is treated as your own child.
3) Student legally adopted by their current guardian.
legally adopt example sentences4) Comparing actual financial results with the legally adopted budget.
5) The Constitution was never truly or legally adopted .
6) Legally adopted children are looked upon as biological children.
7) She later legally adopted him as well.
8) Alan later legally adopted the adult Skye as his own child.
9) Later on, Henry legally adopts her.
10) Possibly England has legally adopted the Empire's religious principles.
11) Sherri was legally adopted by her stepfather January 2008.
12) Doesn't being legally adopted make me a US citizen?
13) Brenda and Lionel legally adopted Nicole when she was nine.
14) There is no legally adopted term in Russia for artisanal fisheries.
15) Ginger took the surname Rogers, although she was never legally adopted .
example sentences with legally adopt16) Wolfram inherited the estate after Manfred legally adopted him.
17) They might also be legally adopted by Poor Law Guardians.
18) They announce their plans to marry, with Ram legally adopting Jenna.
19) The child is legally adopted by Sualtam but is actually adopted by everyone.
20) Bertie Evans would not have been " legally adopted " by William Powell.
21) Jack Twyman came to aid of his teammate and even legally adopted Stokes.
22) In early August 1971 McConnell legally adopted Baker in a Hennepin County court.
23) Paglia legally adopted Maddex's son (who was born in 2002).
24) However, they worked together in court to legally adopt Cassie as their own.
25) Her son from an earlier marriage , whom Sawallisch legally adopted , died last month.
26) He was treated as an adoptive son of Belisarius, though not apparently legally adopted .
27) After moving past their initial grief, Chris arranges for Sheridan to legally adopt James.
28) Billie Jean's daughter, Jeri Lynn, was also legally adopted by Johnny.
How to use legally adopt in a sentence29) A mother is commonly defined as a woman who has given birth or legally adopted a child.
30) She told her 1985 parole board that her son was legally adopted in either 1972 or 1973.
31) Unless he chooses to legally adopt that child or signs a VAP without a DNA test.
32) For these rules, the term " child " includes a legally adopted child and a stepchild.
33) Though Landon was unable to legally adopt her, he referred to her as his daughter.
34) It is possible, however, for one partner to legally adopt the other's biological children.
35) He spent two years on a probationary period in the Swartzs' home before being legally adopted .
36) After a long and difficult path, Jessica was legally adopted in 2004, nearly 2 years later.
37) The answer to this question depends upon whether you were legally adopted and your legal date of birth.
38) When one son was 19, he asked Wheaton to legally adopt him, which he did.
39) Legally adopted at at age three, George's name was changed from Killingbeck to Meegan.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of legally adopt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of legally adopt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with legally adopt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word legally adopt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with legally adopt.
20 examples of simple sentences of legally adopt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of legally adopt
Compound Sentences with legally adopt
Complex Sentences with legally adopt
Compound-Complex Sentences with legally adopt